Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.03.26 Tel Aviv, Israel
Elisa Banai & The Forty Thieves
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|03. The Catalyst||Piano Version|
|05. Hold It Together||Ext. Outro|
|06. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|07. When They Come For Me|
|08. Watching As I Fall||w/ Ed Majic|
|09. Until It Breaks||Shortened (Mike/Chester's Verses Only)|
|10. Crossing A Line|
|11. Invisible||Tour Debut; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|12. Lift Off||Live Version; w/ 'Step Up' Chorus, 'High Voltage' Verse 1, Drum Solo, 'Dedicated' Verse 1|
|13. Roads Untraveled|
|14. High Road||w/ Jim Digby|
|15. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|16. Numb||Piano Version|
|17. In The End||Piano Version|
|18. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|19. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|20. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|21. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|22. World's On Fire||Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Robot Boy' Synth Solo|
|23. Nobody Can Save Me|
|24. Make It Up As I Go||w/ Shelly Peled|
|25. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup|
|26. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Right after 'Petrified', the microphones on stage died for around ten minutes. Mike decided to perform the piano version of 'The Catalyst' for the crowd while they were being repaired.
- Ed Majcina, Mike's tour security, played guitar on the bridge and ending of 'Watching As I Fall'.
- 'Invisible' was performed for the first time on the tour. Dan performed a drum solo during the bridge. The last performance of 'Invisible' was 2018.11.12 Cincinnati, twenty four shows prior.
- 'Lift Off' started with the chorus of 'Step Up', followed by the demo verse of 'Lift Off', another 'Step Up' chorus, the first verse of 'High Voltage', 'Step Up' chorus, a drum solo, the first verse of 'Dedicated', and ended with the chorus of 'Step Up'. This is the first time 'Dedicated' has been done as part of 'Lift Off'.
- Jim Digby, production manager, joined Mike on 'High Road' as it is his favorite song and Mike added it to the live show at Jim's request back in summer 2018.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again'.
- Israeli singer Shelly Peled joined Mike on 'Make It Up As I Go'. Mike went into the crowd during the song.
- This second show was added to the tour on January 22, 2019.
- Mike mentioned in a promo video for this show that his drummer Dan Mayo, who is from Israel, is the reason that the Post Traumatic Tour visited Israel.