Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.03.14 Milano, Milano
I'm Not A Blonde
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|04. Hold It Together||Ext. Outro|
|05. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|06. When They Come For Me|
|07. In Stereo||Remix Ending|
|09. Prove You Wrong|
|10. Roads Untraveled|
|11. Watching As I Fall|
|12. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Lift Off' Demo Verse + 'Step Up' Chorus|
|13. Crossing A Line|
|14. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|15. In The End||Piano Version|
|16. Numb||Piano Version|
|17. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|18. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|19. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|20. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|21. World's On Fire||Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Robot Boy' Synth Solo|
|22. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|23. Make It Up As I Go|
|24. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|25. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike added 'Watching As I Fall' to the set after 'Roads Untraveled' due to the crowd chanting for it.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the bridge of 'Sorry For Now' before Mike rapped the demo verse of 'Lift Off', followed by the chorus of 'Step Up'. This was the first time the demo verse of 'Lift Off' was performed on the European leg of the tour and the first time ever Mike included two songs in the 'Sorry For Now' bridge.
- After 'In The End', Mike asked a fan named Dennis which song he'd rather hear: 'Heavy' or 'Numb'. He chose 'Numb'.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again'.