Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.03.10
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||March 10, 2019||Tour:||Post Traumatic European Tour|
|Venue:||Roundhouse||Show Number:||Show 7 of 16|
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|05. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|06. When They Come For Me|
|07. It's Goin' Down|
|08. Hold It Together|
|09. Prove You Wrong|
|10. Roads Untraveled|
|11. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Step Up' Verse 1 & Chorus|
|12. Crossing A Line|
|13. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|14. One More Light||Tour Debut; w/ Eg White|
|15. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|16. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|17. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|18. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|19. Battle Symphony||Tour Debut; Stripped Down Version; w/ Jon Green|
|20. Nobody Can Save Me||Tour Debut; w/ Jon Green|
|21. Make It Up As I Go|
|22. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|23. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup|
|24. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- 'It's Goin' Down' was moved down into the main set after primarily being performed in the encore.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the bridge of 'Sorry For Now' before Mike rapped the first verse and chorus of 'Step Up.' This is the first time since 2009.08.11 Okinawa, Japan that the song has appeared in a set in any form. Mike didn't know the lyrics, so a fan gave him their phone so he could read the lyrics off of them.
- Eg White joined Mike to perform 'One More Light.' This was the first time since 2017.10.17 Los Angeles, California that the song was played.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Jon Green played guitar and did vocals with Mike for both 'Battle Symphony' and 'Nobody Can Save Me.' This was the first time since 2017.10.17 Los Angeles, California that both songs were played (Jon Green was also part of those performances).
- This was the first time that 'One More Light,' 'Battle Symphony,' and 'Nobody Can Save Me' were performed by Mike on tour. Earlier in the cycle, Mike cited these tracks as songs he couldn't play due to their emotional weight.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 107:08 mins
Comments: Uploaded to YouTube the day after the show.