Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.03.05 Hannover, Niedersachsen
|xx. Hold It Together||Rehearsal|
|xx. Until It Breaks||Shortened (Mike/Chester's Verses Only); Rehearsal|
|xx. A Place For My Head||w/ Don Broco; Rehearsal|
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|02. Make It Up As I Go|
|03. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|04. Hold It Together||Sample Intro; Ext. Outro|
|05. When They Come For Me|
|06. Roads Untraveled|
|07. Prove You Wrong|
|09. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Hands Held High' Verse 1|
|10. Crossing A Line|
|11. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|12. In The End||Piano Version|
|13. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|14. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|15. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|16. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|17. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|19. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|20. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|21. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
|22. A Place For My Head||w/ Don Broco|
- Mike played an improv sample intro to 'Hold It Together'. Mike and Dan continued extending their outro to the song that began at the show prior, in Bremen.
- After 'Ghosts', a fan requested 'No Roads Left'. Mike thought about it but said that it would lead to the crowd requesting "a ton of shit."
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now' before Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High'.
- Mike told a story similar to the one he told in Vienna in 2018 about writing 'Waiting For The End' with Chester before the outro of 'Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go'.
- Before 'In The End', Mike told a story about listening to The Prodigy in high school, driving around headbanging, referencing the death of The Prodigy's lead singer Keith Flint the day prior.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Members of Don Broco joined Mike for 'A Place For My Head' to close the show. The song was listed as second to last on the setlist, before 'Running From My Shadow', but was played after it.
- Don Broco was announced to open all of the German dates of the tour on February 28, 2019.
- Before the show, 'Hold It Together' and 'Until It Breaks' were soundchecked.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Cowon J3)
Location: middle (~8-10 row)
Time: 94:46 mins
Format: wma / 173 MB
Comments: Mic level 1. Don Broco was also recorded.
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Sony ECM 717 -> Sony PCM M10 @44.1/16bit)
Location: left, beside mixing desk.
Transfer: MicroSD wave-file> PC > Adobe Audition 3 > Normalize > Track splitting > TLH > flac (level 😎
Time: 95:56 mins
Format: FLAC / 584 MB
Comments: Shared by the taper on DIME the day after the show.