Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.03.02
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||March 02, 2019||Tour:||Post Traumatic European Tour|
|Venue:||Columbiahalle||Show Number:||Show 1 of 16|
|Venue Type:||Music/Concert Hall|
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|03. When They Come For Me|
|04. Roads Untraveled|
|06. In Stereo||Remix Ending|
|07. Make It Up As I Go|
|08. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|09. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|10. Crossing A Line|
|11. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|12. In The End||Piano Version; False Start; w/ Fan on Piano|
|13. Heavy||Piano Version|
|14. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|15. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|16. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|17. A Place For My Head||w/ Jennifer Weist|
|18. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|19. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|20. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|21. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup|
|22. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- The crowd chanted Mike's name before 'When They Come For Me' and 'Roads Untraveled.'
- After 'Roads Untraveled,' Mike put on a Pikachu hat he got earlier and then told a story about his wife taking his son to Hello Kitty world in Japan.
- Mike shouted out K.Flay's new song 'bad vibes' before 'Make It Up As I Go.' Fans held up and threw balloons during the song.
- After 'Castle Of Glass,' Mike looked around at all the balloons onstage and joked around with the crowd, telling them to clean up their mess.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now.'
- Mike brought up a fan's friend named Philip to play piano for 'In The End.' Mike played with him during the last chorus.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned before 'About You.'
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Jennifer Weist from the German rock band Jennifer Rostock performed vocals on 'A Place For My Head' with Mike. Mike's tech played guitars on the song. This is the first time Mike performed the full version of the song to close the main set.
- Mike signed someone in the crowd's drawing before 'Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out.'
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.'
- Don Broco was announced to open all of the German dates of the tour on February 28, 2019.
- The day before the show, Jennifer Weist, singer of German rock band Jennifer Rostock, announced that she would join Mike for a Linkin Park song at this show.
- Lorenzo was in attendance at this show.
- At a private rehearsal at the venue the day before, Mike and the band rehearsed 'Castle Of Glass' and 'A Place For My Head' with Jennifer Weist.
Source 1: Video - AUD (?)
Time: 93:42 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Streamed live by Mike Shinoda Germany on Facebook.
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Cowon J3)
Time: 88:06 mins
Format: wma / 161 MB
Comments: Mic level 4. Very distorted. Don Broco was also recorded.