Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.09.08 Milano, Milano
Thirty Seconds To Mars, *, Sonars, Giulia Salvi
|01. Remember The Name||Acapella Intro; Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|02. When They Come For Me|
|03. Roads Untraveled||w/ Fan on Guitar|
|05. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|06. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|07. Crossing A Line|
|08. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|09. In The End||Piano Version; Shortened (No Bridge or Final Chorus); Piano Intro; Hard Ending|
|10. Heavy||Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|11. Numb||Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|12. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|13. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|14. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|15. Make It Up As I Go|
|16. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|17. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike performed with the Post Traumatic cover backdrop behind the band on the stage like he did at previous festival appearances.
- Mike opened with 'Remember The Name' for the first time on the Post Traumatic Tour. This was the first time since 2006 that the song opened a show - it used to open all the Fort Minor shows during their original run. Mike started the song by rapping the chorus without an instrumental.
- Mike brought up LPLive member Peppe Park onstage to play guitar on 'Roads Untraveled.' The same fan asked to play guitar on 'Faint' last time Linkin Park was in Italy but unfortunately that didn't work out.
- A fan fell down after 'Roads Untraveled,' prompting Mike to bring back the iconic quote: "If somebody falls down, pick them up!"
- Mike performed 'Sorry For Now' for the first time during a short festival set. Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge.
- Mike talked about how he took some of his favorite artists' music and mashed them together when he was younger before the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup. He led the crowd in a piano and acapella singalong of 'Waiting For The End' at the end.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Mike talked about the last month of the tour in Asia and Europe during the intro of 'In The End,' thanking Matt, Dan, and the crew and how uncertain he was at the start of the tour but how confident he is now.
- Like he did in 2018.08.29 Köln, Mike played a shortened version of 'In The End' (stopping before the bridge) before going into shortened versions of 'Heavy' and 'Numb.'
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.'
- Mike opened for Thirty Seconds To Mars at Milano Rocks in Milano, Italy on September 8th. Mike last performed with Thirty Seconds To Mars on the Carnivores Tour with Linkin Park in 2014.