Linkin Park Live - 2017.06.17
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||June 17, 2017||Tour:||One More Light European Tour|
|Location:||Monza, IT||Event/Festival:||I-Days Milano|
|Venue:||Autodromo Nazionale Monza||Show Number:||Show 6 of 18|
Blink 182, Sum 41, Nothing But Thieves, Sick Tamburo, Linoleum
|01. Fallout||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|02. Talking To Myself|
|03. Burn It Down|
|04. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|05. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'It's Goin' Down' Verse 1|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. New Divide|
|11. Invisible||Ext. Intro|
|12. Waiting For The End||'Remember The Name' Intro; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|13. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|14. One More Light||Ext. Intro|
|15. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|16. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|17. A Place For My Head||Ext. Guitar Intro|
|18. What I've Done||2017 Intro w/ Piano Improv; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|19. In The End||Pause Version|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|22. Heavy||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|24. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ 'Reading My Eyes' Verse 1 + Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Joe messed up the intro of 'Castle Of Glass'. Mike rapped verse one of 'It's Goin' Down' over the outro of the song.
- Mike messed up the lyrics on 'Good Goodbye', rapping "And it makes you so mad that I won't give you the respect that the others do" instead of "And it makes you so mad that you're not the only one/There's more than one of you."
- Mike rapped the first verse and chorus of 'Remember The Name' as the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Chester went into the crowd during 'One More Light'.
- Instead of the traditional pausing after the intro, the band played 'In The End' through the first verse before pausing at the first chorus and beginning of the second verse.
- Mike rapped verse one of 'Reading My Eyes' over the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' for the first time since 2011.08.25 Bayern. This was the first time 'Reading My Eyes' was featured over 'Bleed It Out since 2014.08.21 Darien Center, and the last time it was featured in a set since 2014.11.07 Amsterdam.
- I-Days said that this was the only sold out day of the festival and over 80,000 fans were in attendance.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (I-Days)
Time: 97:38 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Delayed (an hour) webcast on I-Days website. Announced by Linkin Park when the set started. Fans had to register to watch. The stream was "uploaded" in 30 minute segments, so there are small cuts every 30 minutes after songs.