Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.09.01 Moscow, Russia
|xx. Make It Up As I Go||Rehearsal|
|xx. Crossing A Line||Rehearsal|
|xx. Roads Untraveled||Rehearsal|
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|04. Watching As I Fall|
|05. Roads Untraveled|
|06. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|07. Crossing A Line|
|08. Hold It Together||Sample Intro|
|09. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|10. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love||Tour Debut; Instrumental|
|12. Iridescent||Piano Version Live Debut; Shortened (No 2nd Verse or 2nd Chorus)|
|13. Numb||Piano Version|
|14. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|15. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|16. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|17. Make It Up As I Go|
|18. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|19. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|21. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|22. Cigarettes||Tour Debut' Acapella Version; Shortened (1st Verse and Chorus Only)|
|23. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|24. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- The order of the setlist completely changed at this show, notable changes including 'I.O.U.' being performed third and for the first time outside of the encore, 'Sorry For Now' and 'Crossing A Line' being moved up in the set, and 'Castle Of Glass' in the encore for the first time.
- Mike led the crowd in a piano and acapella singalong of 'Waiting For The End' after the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now.'
- Mike played around with the vocal samples of 'Hold It Together' before the song started.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Mike added 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' and 'Iridescent' to the set in piano form after 'In The End.' This was the first time 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was performed since 2011.09.25 Singapore, and the first time 'Iridescent' was performed on the tour. Before 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love', Mike told the story of the flash mob at the Red Square 2011 show in Moscow. He said that the Russian fans always were incredible at the shows and were famous in the Linkin Park fan community for being awesome crowds.
- 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was performed as an instrumental as Mike spoke about the Russian fans, speaking specifically about the "Wisdom," "Justice," and "Love" flashmob from the 2011.08.23 Transformers 3 Premiere.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.
- After 'Make It Up As I Go,' Mike revealed that they were working on a music video for the song.
- Mike performed 'Cigarettes' for the first time since 2015.09.08 London, England. He rapped the first verse and chorus of the song before going into 'Remember The Name.' On the Fort Minor 2006 Asia Tour, he used to rap the first verse acapella of the song in a similar fashion.
- This was the first time Mike performed 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love,' 'Iridescent,' and 'Cigarettes' on the tour.
- This was the first time a piano version of 'Iridescent' was performed.
- Russian rapper Husky performed an opening set.
- Five songs from this show were released as "Soundcheck Session: Live in Moscow" on November 15, 2018. The video release, exclusive to Apple Music, included 'Make It Up As I Go', 'Crossing A Line', 'Roads Untraveled', 'In The End', and 'Numb' spliced with interview footage from Mike. The audio of the first three songs is from the soundcheck before the show (crowd noise was added in the mixing), whereas 'In The End' and 'Numb' are from the actual show.
Source 0: Video - PROSHOT (Mike Shinoda)
Time: 23:33 mins
Comments: Released November 15, 2018 as "Mike Shinoda Soundcheck Session: Live In Moscow". Five songs only - 'Make It Up As I Go', 'Crossing A Line', 'Roads Untraveled', 'In The End', and 'Numb'. Includes interview footage. Audio from the first three songs is from the show's soundcheck with crowd noise added in later.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Sony DSC-HX80 + Zoom H1 (audio))
Taper: SHOCKER 999
Time: 95:47 mins
Format: .m2ts / 17.8 GB
Comments: Uploaded to YouTube the day after the show.
Source 2: Video - AUD (?)
Time: 62:30 mins
Format: .MP4 / 24 GB
Comments: Uploaded to YouTube the day of the show.
Source 3: Audio - AUD (Sonic Studios DSM-3 > Sony PCM-M10)
Transfer: Sonic Studios DSM-3 mics > PCM-M10 (24bit/44.1kHz) (mic in (power on), low sen) > Adobe Audition CC2017 (level boost/simple bass cut) > CD Waveditor (track) > flac8
Time: 96:09 mins
Format: FLAC / 982 MB
Comments: Tracked by smores. Shared on DIME after the show.