Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.08.11 Incheon, Incheon
Nine Inch Nails, *, The Koxx, Crossfaith
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|02. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|04. Roads Untraveled|
|05. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup|
|06. Crossing A Line|
|07. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|08. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|09. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|10. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|11. Make It Up As I Go|
|12. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup|
|13. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|14. Running From My Shadow|
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Before 'In The End,' Mike spoke about Chester being a tourist in Korea. "He was always such a joyful energy... he would just walk into a room and the energy would double. With that said, I don't want this to be a somber thing. I want you guys to sing this as loud as you can."
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.’
- Mike went into the crowd during the 'Good Goodbye' and 'Bleed It Out' mashup.
- Mike performed before Nine Inch Nails.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (?)
Time: 52:37 mins
Format: .FLAC (16bit/24bit) / 1.07 GB
Comments: Taper also recorded Nine Inch Nail's set, releases on ninlive.com.
Source 2: Video - AUD (?)
Location: Center of the crowd, behind the main pit
Time: 51:57 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Cuts in during the second verse of 'Welcome.' Uploaded to