Grey Daze Live - 1997.02.01 Tempe, Arizona
Chronic Future, *, Still, Lemon Krayola, Dislocated Styles, Zack Phillips Band, Honey Bucket, Necessary Enemy
|04. Sometimes||w/ Extended Intro|
|05. In Time|
|06. The Down Syndrome|
|08. Just Like Heroin (A Little Down)|
|09. Soul Song|
|10. Anything, Anything||Dramarama cover|
- Grey Daze were the resident band for Electric Ballroom and played a huge number of shows there during the years of its existence.
- "Triple Exposure" was a KEDJ-FM's (also titled "The Edge") radio program dedicated to local AZ bands. Sean Dowdell was reportedly involved with the program for some period.
- Chronic Future and Grey Daze both were considered the main acts for the event and were the only bands to be mentioned on tickets.
- The band was introduced to the stage by a radio personality Gregg Paul of "The Edge".
- The bio from the website of the band Still reads: "Other accomplishments include consistent radio play and support from the fine folks at the local alternative station KEDJ 106.3FM "The Edge" and their "Triple Exposure" local music show. In fact, we were invited to their "Best of Phoenix" showcase on February 1, 1997 and played a successful set to a sold-out crowd as an opening act for Sony recording artists, Chronic Future. We sold over 1 hundred CD's on that night alone".
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: Kerry Rose (the band's manager)
Time: 55:11 mins (full show)
Format: .mp4 / 921 MB
Comments: Contains a recording of the band during an autograph signing session at a merch booth.