Fort Minor Live - 2006.02.10 Washington, District of Columbia
Little Brother, Apathy & Celph Titled
|01. Remember The Name||Long Intro|
|02. It's Goin' Down|
|04. Enth E Nd|
|05. In Stereo|
|06. Mr. Brown||Styles of Beyond song|
|07. Fort Minor Medley|
|08. Where'd You Go||w/ Holly Brook|
|09. Feel Like Home|
|10. Red To Black||w/ Post-Song Drum Solo|
|11. Believe Me||Bobo Drum Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Breakdown; w/ Eric Bobo|
|12. Numb/Encore||Shortened; w/ Eric Bobo|
|13. There They Go||w/ Eric Bobo|
|14. High Road||w/ Eric Bobo|
|15. Petrified||String Intro; w/ Eric Bobo|
- Eric Bobo played the drums on 'Believe Me' and stayed out for the rest of the show.
- Beatdown played a short drum solo after 'Red To Black.'
- Black Violin had their own solo after 'High Road.'
- This show was on Mike's birthday. He was VERY drunk, along with everyone else. Ryu and Tak took time to have the crowd sing him happy birthday a few times.
- Everyone came out for the encore and danced around with party hats on (including Holly Brook and the earlier performers of the evening). By the time the encore rolls around, Mike is crazily drunk, especially on Numb/Encore. You can hear him yelling and carrying on. In some of the YouTube videos, you can see how much chaos was going on onstage for the last few songs.
- The 'Fort Minor Medley' is a mid-set mashup of verses from 'You Lose', 'Megadef', and 'Bleach' by Styles Of Beyond, Tak's verse from 'Respect 4 Grandma' (Fort Minor) and two original verses by Mike.
- This show was moved from February 6th to the 10th when the tour was rescheduled around the Grammy's.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Unknown MP3-Player)
Time: 82:05 mins
Format: wav / 88kbps
Comments: Full show. Totally distorted.