Fort Minor Live - 2006.02.09 Atlanta, Georgia
Little Brother, Apathy & Celph Titled, The Ill, Collective Efforts
|01. Remember The Name||Long Intro|
|02. It's Goin' Down|
|04. Enth E Nd|
|05. In Stereo|
|06. Mr. Brown||Styles of Beyond song|
|07. Fort Minor Medley|
|08. Where'd You Go||w/ Holly Brook|
|09. Feel Like Home|
|10. Red To Black||w/ Post-Song Drum Solo|
|11. Believe Me||Bobo Drum Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Breakdown; w/ Eric Bobo|
|12. Numb/Encore||Shortened; w/ Eric Bobo|
|13. There They Go||w/ Eric Bobo|
|14. High Road||w/ Eric Bobo|
|15. Petrified||String Intro; w/ Eric Bobo|
- Eric Bobo played the drums on 'Believe Me' and stayed out for the rest of the show.
- Beatdown played a short drum solo after 'Red To Black.'
- Black Violin had their own solo after 'High Road.'
- The 'Fort Minor Medley' is a mid-set mashup of verses from 'You Lose', 'Megadef', and 'Bleach' by Styles Of Beyond, Tak's verse from 'Respect 4 Grandma' (Fort Minor) and two original verses by Mike.
- This originally was going to be the last show of the tour before Washington D.C. was added.
- There were only about 150 people in attendance.
- Professional video equipment was set up all along the upper deck of the venue, leading everyone to believe there would be a Fort Minor live DVD release.
- There was an interview before the show from Mike in the 99x Studios that is 48 mins long.
- After the show, the band (including Mike and members of the opening bands) went to the Waffle House a few blocks away and ate, before going to a local club where they had a private table in the VIP section.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast)
Comments: 'Remember The Name' and 'Petrified' were streamed on AT&T Blue Room. The mixing was very bad.
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Unknown MP3-Player)
Time: 60:53 mins
Format: mp3 (32kbps)
Comments: Full show. Very distorted. Recorded from inside his pocket.