Fort Minor Live - 2006.02.01
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||February 01, 2006||Tour:||U.S. Tour|
|Venue:||Phoenix Concert Theater||Show Number:||Show 4 of 11|
Little Brother, Apathy & Celph Titled
|01. Remember The Name||Long Intro|
|02. It's Goin' Down|
|04. Enth E Nd|
|05. In Stereo|
|06. Mr. Brown||Styles of Beyond song|
|07. Fort Minor Medley|
|08. Where'd You Go||w/ Holly Brook|
|09. Feel Like Home|
|10. Red To Black||w/ Post-Song Drum Solo|
|11. Believe Me||Bobo Drum Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Breakdown; w/ Eric Bobo|
|12. Numb/Encore||Shortened; w/ Eric Bobo|
|13. There They Go||w/ Eric Bobo|
|14. High Road||w/ Eric Bobo|
|15. Petrified||String Intro; w/ Eric Bobo|
- This was Fort Minor's only Canadian show.
- Eric Bobo played his drums on 'Believe Me' and stayed out for the rest of the show.
- Beatdown played a short drum solo after 'Red To Black.'
- Black Violin had their own solo after 'High Road.'
- The 'Fort Minor Medley' is a mid-set mashup of verses from 'You Lose', 'Megadef', and 'Bleach' by Styles Of Beyond, Tak's verse from 'Respect 4 Grandma' (Fort Minor) and two original verses by Mike.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: ? mins
Comments: Half of 'Where'd You Go' is cut because of a tape flip. Shot from a few rows back with great zooms. Unfortunately, the master copy was lost, but a 2nd gen DVD still exists. Uncirculated.