Chester Bennington Live - 2009.11.22 Los Angeles, California
|01. Immigrant Song||Led Zeppelin cover w/ Franky Perez|
|02. Space Truckin'||Deep Purple cover w/ Franky Perez|
|03. Jailbreak||Thin Lizzy cover w/ Franky Perez & Tom Morello|
|04. Whole Lotta Love||Led Zeppelin cover w/ Franky Perez & Tom Morello|
|05. Out Ta Get Me||Guns N' Roses cover w/ Billy Idol & Duff McKagan|
|06. Rebel Yell||w/ Billy Idol|
|07. Down On The Street||The Stooges cover w/ Billy Idol & Duff McKagan|
|08. Woman||Wolfmother cover w/ Andrew Stockdale|
|09. Tangerine||Led Zeppelin cover w/ Andrew Stockdale|
|10. By The Sword||w/ Andrew Stockdale|
|11. Good Times, Bad Times||Led Zeppelin cover w/ Chester Bennington|
|12. Slither||Velvet Revolver cover w/ Chester Bennington & Duff McKagan|
|13. Paradise City||Guns N' Roses cover w/ Chester Bennington, Steven Adler & Duff McKagan|
|14. Mountain Song||Jane's Addiction cover w/ Perry Farrell & Tom Morello|
|15. Sympathy For The Devil||The Rolling Stones cover w/ Perry Farrell & Tom Morello|
|16. Jane Says||Jane's Addiction cover w/ Perry Farrell & Tom Morello|
|17. I Don't Know||w/ Ozzy Osbourne|
|18. Iron Man||Black Sabbath cover w/ Ozzy Osbourne|
|19. Crazy Train||w/ Ozzy Osbourne|
|20. Paranoid||Black Sabbath cover w/ Ozzy Osbourne|
- This show was advertised as Slash & Friend's show organised by 'Los Angeles Youth Network' organization for charity.
- Slash teamed up with Dave Navarro (all songs), Travis Barker (all songs, except for 'Paradise City') and Chris Chaney (all songs, except for 'Down On The Street, 'Slither' and 'Paradise City') to perform on the event. Guests included Chester, Steven Adler, Duff McKagan, Franky Perez, Billy Idol, Andrew Stockdale, Tom Morello, Perry Farrell and Ozzy Osbourne.
- Chester came out to perform Led Zeppelin's 'Good Times, Bad Times', Velvet Revolver's 'Slither' and Guns N' Roses' 'Paradise City' with the band.
- This was the second time that Chester performed 'Good Times, Bad Times' since his 2008.05.08 appearance with Camp Freddy and the first and only time that he has covered a Velvet Revolver song.
- The organization's official description says: "Founded in 1984, The Los Angeles Youth Network (LAYN) is a California non-profit organization whose mission is to end homelessness one kid at a time, by providing shelter, food and counseling for the abuse, neglected and abandoned. The goals for each child are to successfully complete the permanent transition away from street life to a safe and secure living environment and to fully participate in society".