Linkin Park Live - 2017.05.22
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||May 22, 2017||Tour:||One More Light Release Week Promo|
|Location:||Burbank, CA||Event/Festival:||iHeartRadio Album Release Party|
|Venue:||iHeartRadio Theater||Show Number:||Show 5 of 5|
|xx. My December||Rehearsal; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|xx. Battle Symphony||Rehearsal|
|01. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|02. Invisible||Ext. Intro|
|03. Burn It Down|
|05. In The End|
|06. Talking To Myself|
|07. Battle Symphony|
|08. New Divide|
|09. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|10. Leave Out All The Rest||Piano Intro; 2017 Version|
|11. Somewhere I Belong|
|12. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
- During the band's soundcheck before the show, it is reported that the band performed a shortened version of 'My December.' This would be the first time since 2008.03.10 Sacramento that the song was performed.
- Both Mike and Chester went into the crowd on 'In The End'. The song was performed without the "intro pause" to let the crowd sing, which was how the normal 2017 version was being played around this show.
- Brad was not on stage for the start of 'Talking To Myself', so he didn't play the first guitar part in the song.
- Before 'Leave Out All The Rest', Chester joked about how he liked wearing clothes but they always came off because he always gets hot on stage. Mike performed a very brief piano intro to the song, and added some harmony vocals on the normal live intro. Chester went into the crowd to sing it with fans.
- Although the album came out on the 19th and Linkin Park performed in Las Vegas that day, this event was billed as the iHeartRadio Album Release Party.
- A Q&A was done between the first four songs of the set.
- Linkin Park performed about half of 'My December' while soundchecking, as well as 'Numb' and 'Battle Symphony'.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (iHeartRadio Webcast)
Time: ? mins
Comments: To be broadcasted live.