Linkin Park Live - 2015.11.14 Los Angeles, California
Steve Aoki, Conner Youngblood, Snoh Aalegra, DJ Jeremiah Red
|01. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|02. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|04. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|05. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|06. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|07. What I've Done||w/ Adrian Young; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|08. Bleed It Out||w/ Page Hamilton; Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Guitar Solo; Ext. Ending|
|09. Burn It Down|
|10. Numb||w/ Adrian Young & Mark Hoppus; Numb/Encore Outro|
|11. In The End|
|12. Faint||w/ Page Hamilton; Ext. Outro|
- This the first time that 'From The Inside' has opened a show by itself. At Shanghai 2009, 'Given Up' was dropped from the show and 'Session' went into 'From The Inside'.
- Adrian Young from No Doubt joined Linkin Park on 'What I've Done' and 'Numb'.
- Page Hamilton from Helmet joined the band on 'Bleed It Out' and 'Faint'. During the extended bridge of 'Bleed It Out', he performed an improvised guitar solo. 'All For Nothing', which was recorded in the studio with Page Hamilton, has not been played live at all.
- Mark Hoppus joined the band for 'Numb', playing bass and doing backing vocals during the choruses.
- Despite being listed as being performed as the studio versions on the physical copy of the setlist, both 'Numb' and 'What I've Done' were performed with their extensions they had on the rest of The Hunting Party tour.
- Announced on September 29th, 2015. "To celebrate Music For Relief’s ten years of philanthropy a special performance and ceremony an event has been announced – Relief Live! is taking place on November 14, 2015 at LA River Studios in Los Angeles, CA. Relief Live! will see Linkin Park perform and also Steve Aoki is being honoured for his humanitarian efforts, he matched donations made by fans in wake of 2013’s Typhoon Haiyan, as well as his commitment to neuroscience research and animal rights." General tickets for the event are $250 and it is limited to 90 people (plus an additional 70 for VIPs).
- Chester and Mike joined Steve Aoki for a performance of 'Darker Than Blood'.