Linkin Park Live - 2015.11.01 Tempe, Arizona
Rob Zombie, Deftones, Puscifer, Halestorm (canceled), Ghost
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. A Line In The Sand||Keyboard Intro|
|07. From The Inside|
|08. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|10. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|11. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|12. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|13. New Divide|
|14. Burn It Down|
|15. Final Masquerade|
|16. Remember The Name||Fort Minor song; Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Hybrid Verse/Chorus/Chorus)|
|17. Welcome||Fort Minor song; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|19. In The End|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|22. What I've Done||Halloween Piano Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|23. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- The entire band had extensive zombie makeup done before the show to celebrate Halloween.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Joe messed up the intro to 'Burn It Down'.
- Chester forgot the words during the second verse of 'Numb'.
- Chester's microphone broke on the second chorus of 'New Divide', but it was fixed before the end of the chorus.
- Chester sang during the end of 'Welcome'.
- The end of the 'Waiting For The End' Wall Of Noise Outro was sung differently by Chester at this show.
- Before 'What I've Done', Mike played a short cover of the 'Halloween' theme by Michael Myers on piano. This was the first time he had performed the song.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Chester conducted a sing-a-long with the crowd.
- This was Linkin Park's first performance in the city of Tempe (suburb of Phoenix). The band played Tempe on 2000.05.27 as Hybrid Theory, just before the name change to Linkin Park. It was their last show under the Hybrid Theory band name.
- A proshot video of 'Papercut' with some backstage footage was released as an LPU Exclusive in 2016. On Halloween 2016, the band made the video public.
- Several big changes to the festival occurred in the weeks leading up to the event. On October 23rd, Monster Mash completely canceled the first day of the festival (for October 30th). The lineup for that day was Santana, John Fogerty, and Tedeschi Trucks Band. On October 26th, Monster Mash announced Halestorm had canceled for November 1st, the day Linkin Park was playing. Additionally, there was originally an East Stage and a West Stage, but the "two stage" plan was canceled at the same time. One stage replaced the two stages and Linkin Park's set time was bumped down from a full headlining set to just 90 minutes.
Source 1: Video - AUD (iPhone 6?) (Left Angle)
Location: Left side of stage
Time: ? mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Filmed and uploaded live to YouTube. Split into 17 parts, with a few cuts between songs. Taper sometimes films his brother singing. More information coming soon.