Linkin Park Live - 2015.01.18 Indianapolis, Indiana
Rise Against, Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. From The Inside|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|08. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|10. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|11. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley; w/ Aaron Pauley|
|12. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|13. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|14. Burn It Down|
|15. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3|
|16. Final Masquerade|
|17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|19. In The End|
|20. Faint||w/ Austin Carlile; Ext. Outro|
|21. A Place For My Head|
|22. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|23. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|24. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|25. Bleed It Out||w/ Tim McIlrath; Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Aaron Pauley from Of Mice & Men joined the band for the 'Iridescent' portion of the Ballad Medley.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men came out to perform 'Faint' with the band.
- To start the encore, Chester came out and talked about his broken ankle and vowed that the band had the best fans in the world and a "fucking broken ankle" would never cause him to cancel a show. Unfortunately, the day after this show, the two following shows in Pittsburgh and Albany were canceled.
- Brad did not perform a guitar solo before 'A Place For My Head' like he did at the first two shows of the tour.
- Tim McIlrath from Rise Against joined the band for 'Bleed It Out'. During the bridge, the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in Indianapolis since December 2003.
- Before the show, Chester broke his ankle playing basketball backstage. He jumped up and landed on a water bottle, breaking his ankle and sending him to the hospital. At the LPU M&G, he was on a scooter, but played the show on crutches and with the scooter. Mike painted his crutches black before the show started.
- The day after this show, the band canceled the next two concerts in Pittsburgh and Albany so that Chester could have his ankle properly looked at. After that was done, they decided that he needed surgery right away so the rest of the tour was unfortunately canceled.