Linkin Park Live - 2014.12.12 Oakland, California
Fall Out Boy, Rise Against, Young The Giant, Future Islands, Walk The Moon
|01. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|02. Burn It Down|
|03. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|04. Final Masquerade|
|05. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||Hard Start; w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|06. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|07. In The End|
|08. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|10. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|11. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|12. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|13. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|14. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|15. Bleed It Out||w/ Tim McIlrath; Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- The band performed through the second half of Set A with 'Rebellion' sandwiched between 'Faint' and 'Lost In The Echo' so that the show fit the time constraints.
- This was the first time that Joe's Solo Medley opened a show.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again. The Maschine part where Mike created a beat was not performed.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- Tim McIlrath from Rise Against joined the band for 'Bleed It Out'. During the bridge, the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- Linkin Park headlined night one of Not So Silent Night. Night two featured Imagine Dragons, Alt-J, Interpol, Cage The Elephant, Spoon, and Vance Joy.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (iPhone 6)
Location: Right angle
Time: 53:46 mins
Format: .mp3 (192kbps) / 73 MB
Comments: Recorded in 64kbps mono, then a "stereo" version (duplicated audio track) of that was released on LPLive the day after the show on December 13, 2014. The audio recording was a very last second idea by the taper.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Digicam HD: Sony DSC-HX30V)
Location: Right angle
Time: 50:03 mins
Format: ? / ~10 GB
Comments: Recorded in 1080p. Missing 'Rebellion'.