Linkin Park Live - 2014.11.24
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||November 24, 2014||Tour:||The Hunting Party European Tour|
|Venue:||O2 Arena||Show Number:||Show 16 of 16|
Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley; w/ Aaron Pauley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||w/ Austin Carlile; Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge; Guitar Solo Outro|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + Guitar Solo + Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Outro; w/ OM&M + Fans|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Aaron Pauley from Of Mice & Men joined the band for the 'Iridescent' portion of the Ballad Medley.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- Brad's guitar tech, Benjamin, performed a guitar solo after 'What I've Done'. This wasn't the first time Benjamin performed with the band - he filled in for Brad at the two shows in Brazil earlier this year because he had an ear infection and couldn't make the trip.
- The band goofed around a lot during 'Bleed It Out'. Phoenix walked out onto the catwalk, prompting Mike to ask him if he was going to do a solo. He refused to switch basses for the song with his tech, Ted, creating a funny scene! During the bridge, Rob performed a drum solo, then Brad went into a guitar solo as Mike invited Of Mice & Men and fans from the crowd onstage before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'. Brad played yet another guitar solo over the extended outro of the song.
- This is the first time that Linkin Park has invited many fans on stage to have fun during a song.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (?)
Location: Front row, left side of stage
Taper: Wyjebongo Team
Time: ? mins (full show)
Comments: Taper was pulled on stage during 'Bleed It Out'. More information coming soon.