Linkin Park Live - 2014.11.20 Bremen, Bremen
Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. With You|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, High Voltage; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||2014 Abridged Version|
|20. Somewhere I Belong|
|21. In The End|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|23. Burn It Down||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Swirl Intro|
|24. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only)|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap|
|27. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|28. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a verse of 'High Voltage'. After the the verse of 'High Voltage', he went into the chorus of 'Remember The Name' again. This was the first time Mike rapped the first verse of 'High Voltage' over the medley, and the first time the song has appeared in any form in a setlist since 2009.07.30 Stuttgart when the first verse was rapped over the extended intro of 'Points Of Authority'.
- Mike rapped the verse from 'Points Of Authority' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- LPU XIV launched the same day as the show. Attendees could purchase a membership and get early access if they went to the venue early.