Linkin Park Live - 2014.11.09
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||November 09, 2014||Tour:||The Hunting Party European Tour|
|Venue:||König-Pilsener-ARENA||Show Number:||Show 5 of 16|
Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Ext. Intro; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||w/ Austin Carlile; Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- This show was originally going to be Set B, but it was changed to Set A due to the filming (see Other Notes).
- A few technical problems plagued the band at this show. The bridge of 'New Divide' had some sample issues, and samples at the beginning of 'Rebellion' and end of 'Robot Boy' were also messed up.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- The intro of 'Castle Of Glass' was extended to let the crowd clap along with it. Joe did not play the samples at the start of the song.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men came out to perform 'Faint' with the band.
- To start the encore, Chester came out and had everyone sing happy birthday for his twin daughters.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo and Chester lead the crowd in a sing-a-long of the 'Bleed It Out' chorus, skipping the refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- This concert was filmed by 4K cameras and was used as a test show in preparation for the upcoming Berlin show on November 19th, which was filmed for a live DVD and webcast.
- In Berlin before the show, Mike and Joe debuted the Linkin Park Saturn popup store (sponsored by Samsung), which displayed their Berlin Wall paintings that they worked on the prior week. The store also debuted and sold the new LPU XIV merch.
- The morning after the show, Chester tweeted, "Thanks to the crowd last night for being so great! You guys carried me through a tough night!!"
Source 1: Video - AUD (HD: Panasonic HC-V700) (Right Angle)
Location: Block 207, Row B, Seat 4
Time: 101 mins
Comments: Full show.
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Audio Technica AT933 mics (w/ AT853 caps) > iRiver H320 (CF mod, Rockbox))
Transfer: iRiver H320 > PC > Adobe Audition 3.0 (volume boost +22dB, EQ, fade in/out) > Audacity (bass reduction -5dB) > CD Wave (splitting + output FLAC Level 8)
Location: Block 207, Row B, Seat 4
Time: 101:05 mins
Format: FLAC / 684 MB
Comments: Released on LPLive and DIME on December 16, 2014.
Source 3: Video - AUD (Sony DSC-HX50) (Left Angle)
Time: ? mins
Comments: Most of the show uploaded to YouTube immediately after the show.