Linkin Park Live - 2014.11.07 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Of Mice & Men
|01. Burn It Down||Rehearsal; Reggae Version; w/ pre-song full band jam|
|02. In The End||Intro Key + Drum Jam|
|03. A Place For My Head||Rehearsal|
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Skin To Bone Remix; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||w/ Austin Carlile; Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|27. Reading My Eyes||Verse 1 Acapella|
|28. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Mike dedicated 'Papercut' to the LPU.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and his verse from the Nick Catchdubs remix of 'Skin To Bone'.
- Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men came out to perform 'Faint' with the band. While this was the first time on tour that he came out, he did so back on the Carnivores Tour on the 9.15.14 Los Angeles, CA date.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- Before the intro of 'Bleed It Out', Mike gave the LPU a shoutout and discussed the Summit before he rapped verse one of 'Reading My Eyes' acapella that went straight into 'Bleed It Out'. The verse was requested by LPLive member tonirali at the Summit M&G. During the bridge of the song, Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- The 12th LPU Summit was held before this show. For the Summit, fans were allowed to watch the LP soundcheck (as opposed to the usual acoustic performance), which included a full band jam, a reggae version of 'Burn It Down', a key and drum jam of 'In The End', and 'A Place For My Head'. Mike played the keys to 'Guilty All The Same' in the middle of the 'In The End' jam. Between the 'In The End' jam and 'A Place For My Head', the key samples from 'Numb' were performed and Rob jammed on his own.
- This was the second performance of the reggae version of 'Burn It Down', with the first coming on August 1, 2013 at a KROQ Rehearsal.
- A proshot clip of 'Faint' was posted by Austin Carlile on Instagram.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Canon HG20 w/ Sennheister MKE400E external mic) (Right Angle)
Location: Unknown (right side)
Time: 91:37 mins (full show)
Comments: Filmed in 1080p. Some songs uploaded to YouTube after the show.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 14:07 mins
Comments: LPU Summit only. Uploaded to YouTube by LPLive on January 23, 2015.
Source 3: Video - AUD (Sony DSC-W220)
Time: 7:12 mins
Format: MPG / 150 MB
Comments: LPU Summit only.