Linkin Park Live - 2014.11.04 Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|24. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro|
|25. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|26. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- 'Crawling' was dropped from the setlist for an unknown reason.
- The band messed up the beginning of 'Until It's Gone' because Mike forgot to rap the 'With You' verse, prompting Joe to mess up the samples. Another possible reason for this may be because Mike was going to try and rap a verse of 'Forgotten' over the transition, as requested by an LPLive member.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'. Rob did not perform his usual drum solo at this show due to Chester accidentally going straight into 'The Catalyst' sing-a-long, similar to what happened in 2014.08.15 Camden, NJ.