Linkin Park Live - 2014.11.03
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||November 03, 2014||Tour:||The Hunting Party European Tour|
|Venue:||Hallenstadion||Show Number:||Show 1 of 16|
Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. With You|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||2014 Abridged Version|
|21. Somewhere I Belong|
|21. In The End|
|22. Faint||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|23. Burn It Down||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Swirl Intro|
|24. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only)|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap|
|27. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|28. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Mike rapped the verse from 'Points Of Authority' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- The venue at which the band performed at had strict sound restrictions, meaning the overall sound of the show was quieter than usual.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Digicam HD: Unknown (1080p)) (Seats)
Time: ? mins
Comments: Filmed from the seats at the back of the arena with great zoom. A few songs uploaded to YouTube after the show. Has separate audio source as the audio track.
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Unknown)
Time: ? mins
Comments: Used as the audio source for Source 1.