Linkin Park Live - 2014.10.18 Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
Panic! At The Disco, Titas, Nacao Zumbi
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. With You|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||False Start; Aborted|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||Hard Start; w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||2014 Abridged Version|
|20. Somewhere I Belong|
|21. In The End|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|23. Burn It Down||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Swirl Intro|
|24. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only)|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap 1|
|27. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|28. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- 'Castle Of Glass' had to be skipped/aborted due to Mike having keyboard issues. The intro samples could be heard right after 'Wastelands' ended but the band went into the Ballad Medley instead. Mike tweeted after the show, "Funny thing about keyboards: they only work when they have power."
- Mike's keyboard messed up during 'Final Masquerade'.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- 'Burn It Down' was plagued by many technical issues. Mike started playing the backing synth in the wrong key, causing the song to sound very off in the intro. Keyboard problems returned and the backing synth was performed for the rest of the song. When it came time for the bridge, Mike didn't come in on time, so Chester began to sing the second verse just as Mike began. After the song, Chester responded, "That was interesting."
- Mike rapped the verse from 'Points Of Authority' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo. Chester and Mike were supposed to sing the refrain from 'The Catalyst', but that was skipped.
- Brad was not at this show due to being sick and he did not make the trip to Brazil. His tech, Benjamin Chandler, filled in for him. This is not the first time that Brad has missed shows - he skipped the Japan TV promo shows in May 2012 for Living Things as well.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Multishow)
Time: 127 mins
Format: .mkv (720p) / 3.92 GB
Comments: Live broadcast (720p HD). Released on achadosdeourotv.blogspot.de on October 19, 2014. Version exists with the interview at the beginning cut out, reducing the time and file size to 3.07 GB. That version was released on lp-bits.com on October 27, 2014.