Linkin Park Live - 2014.08.19
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||August 19, 2014||Tour:||Carnivores Tour|
|Venue:||Nikon at Jones Beach Theater||Show Number:||Show 8 of 25|
30 Seconds To Mars, AFI
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. With You|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||2014 Abridged Version|
|20. Somewhere I Belong|
|21. In The End|
|22. Faint||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|23. Burn It Down||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Swirl Intro|
|24. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only)|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ Points Of Authority Rap 1|
|27. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge; Sing-a-long Outro|
|28. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Brad messed up the intro to 'Runaway'.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Mike rapped the verse from 'Points Of Authority' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- The sing-a-long outro for 'What I've Done' returned at this show.
- The intro for 'Bleed It Out' was very long, as Mike had the crowd get really pumped and he had a great speech. During the bridge, Rob performed a new version of his drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'. The refrain of 'The Catalyst' was longer, as the band sung it twice acapella style.
- After 'Bleed It Out', Chester did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, in response to Mike, who challenged him the night before in Holmdel. His kids poured the water over him. He challenged Jared Leto, the rest of 30 Seconds To Mars, and AFI to do the challenge.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Soundman OKM II R > iRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox))
Transfer: iHP-120 > USB > Sony Vegas > Adobe Audition > CD Wave > FLAC
Location: In front of VIP section on the left
Time: 100:41 mins
Format: FLAC / 696 MB
Comments: Includes Chester's ice bucket challenge from after the show as a separate file at the end. Released on LPLive and DIME on October 21, 2014.