Linkin Park Live - 2014.08.18
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||August 18, 2014||Tour:||Carnivores Tour|
|Venue:||PNC Bank Arts Center||Show Number:||Show 7 of 25|
30 Seconds To Mars, AFI
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, When They Come For Me; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Brad did the slide pick scratch at the end of the second verse of 'Given Up' on Mike's guitar.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Joe messed up the outro to 'Castle Of Glass'.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and verse 1 of 'When They Come For Me'.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- This was long-time Linkin Park friend, fan, and LPLive member Sal's 50th Linkin Park show!
- After 'Bleed It Out', Mike stayed onstage to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, as he was challenged by Steve Aoki. He brought out Sal from the crowd so he could do it with him. Mike challenged Chester, Tim Ferris, Lisa Ling, and Austin Carlile to do it.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Soundman OKM II R > iRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox))
Transfer: iHP-120 > USB > Sony Vegas > Adobe Audition > CD Wave > FLAC
Location: Far left side of the lawn
Time: 97:37 mins
Format: FLAC / 652 MB
Comments: Includes Mike's ice bucket challenge from after the show as a separate file at the end. Released on LPLive and DIME on March 26, 2015.