Linkin Park Live - 2014.08.09 Tampa, Florida
30 Seconds To Mars, AFI
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, When They Come For Me; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike accidentally rapped the demo lyrics from the first verse of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition. Mike's alternate lyrics were:
"And yeah I'm not afraid of that
This is underrated rap
Take it back to
Like 1988 is back
N.W.A. in fact
Cock it back & spray the track
Slay 'em, leave 'em laying on the pavement
Bang, fade to black"
- Joe wasn't onstage when his solo started. He ran to his spot a few seconds after it began.
- A drum sample messed up during the second chorus of 'Waiting For The End'.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name', and verse 1 of 'When They Come For Me'.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- This was the first concert held at the venue in 18 years. The last time a musical event occurred there was when Sting & Natalie Merchant performed there in 1996.
- Doors were delayed half an hour~ so 30 Seconds To Mars could do a longer soundcheck. This pushed back the set times, so Linkin Park went over the curfew (11:00pm) to perform their encore. This was worked out with city officials (there is a sound restriction after 11pm) before the show began.