Linkin Park Live - 2014.08.08 West Palm Beach, Florida
30 Seconds To Mars, AFI
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|04. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|05. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|07. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|08. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|09. Burn It Down|
|10. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|11. Final Masquerade|
|12. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Skin To Bone Remix; Ext. Outro Transition|
|13. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|14. In The End|
|15. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|16. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); Ext. Intro; w/ Faster Tempo|
|17. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|18. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|19. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- The band played an abbreviated setlist due to the show starting very late.
- During Mike's solo medley, he rapped a hybrid verse of 'Wretches and Kings', the 'Remember The Name' chorus, and his verse from the Nick Catchdubs remix of 'Skin To Bone'. Mike dedicated the Fort Minor portion of the medley to Black Violin, who was in the crowd.
- Before the band went offstage after 'Faint', the samples for the 'Until It's Gone' extended intro from the European Tour played briefly.
- Chester came out onstage during the encore break to apologize for being very late. He didn't say why there was such a big delay, but said it was for a "good reason."
- Multiple samples were triggered during the encore break.
- Mike's mic was turned on by accident during the encore break. When they realized what happened, he responded with "That's what we call a preview!" and the band laughed it off.
- Since 'New Divide' was dropped in order to save time, 'Crawling' was performed with an extended intro rather than transitioning from the song. Joe messed up the intro.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'With You' over the extended intro of 'Until It's Gone'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- By the end of the show, Chester had sustained some kind of injury. Mike and Jim Digby helped him walk across the stage after 'Bleed It Out'.
- The show was sold out.
- The band was over 40 minutes late. As a result, the setlist was shortened due to an 11:00pm curfew.
- The show was almost cancelled due to Chester having an intense bank pain. On August 11th, Mike said the following about it in an impromptu LPU chat: "Chester was feeling terrible, but now he’s feeling better. We were REALLY close to canceling the first show but he pulled it off. He was literally crying in pain. And went on stage anyway. He’s a hero."
- Trailers for Joe's movie, "The Mall" was shown on the screens before the show, featuring previously unreleased songs from the movie, as well as one of the songs we'd previously heard, known as 'Warm Spell'.