Linkin Park Live - 2014.08.06 West Palm Beach, Florida
|01. Mashup Intro #2||Live Debut; w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|08. Rebellion||Live Debut|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Final Masquerade||Live Debut|
|18. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Skin To Bone Remix; Ext. Outro Transition|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. In The End|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only); Swirl Intro|
|23. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. Until It's Gone||Shortened (Intro/Hybrid Verse/Second Chorus/Transition Outro); Ext. Intro w/ With You Verse 1|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo Tease + The Catalyst Sing-a-long w/ Faster Tempo; Ext. Ending|
|28. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, When They Come For Me; Ext. Outro Transition|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Mike sang 'Burn It Down' instead of Chester after the first chorus. All vocals after the fans left after 'Robot Boy' were spotty.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name', and his verse from the Nick Catchdubs remix of 'Skin To Bone'.
- 'Lost In The Echo' was shortened further than it had been during previous performances, this time not being played with a bridge. It was played through the first chorus with the ending of the third chorus, and transitioned into the outro.
- A longer version of 'Crawling' was played than on the European Tour. It was played without the second verse.
- A new shortened version of 'Until It's Gone' was played. As well as not being played with the extended Mashup Intro, the song was shortened by the band playing the first half of the first verse and the second half of the second verse, skipping the first chorus. A new intro was added, featuring the first verse of 'With You'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob teased a drum solo (presumably since they were low on time) and Mike and Chester sang the refrain of 'The Catalyst' at a faster tempo.
- The band stayed onstage after 'Bleed It Out' to play with a few things. Mike's Solo Medley was started and stopped three times before Mike went into it. When they finally ran through it, the bass was turned up a lot louder than usual. The performance featured the first verse of 'Wretches And Kings', a sped up chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and the second verse of 'When They Come For Me'. This is the first time Mike rapped the second verse of 'When They Come For Me' over his medley, as he previously only did the first verse.
- This was the first time 'Rebellion' and 'Final Masquerade' were performed live.
- The band debuted a new intro at this show. Instead of a mashup of 'The Catalyst' and 'The Requiem' as they played during the previous European Tour, a new mashup intro featuring 'Session', '1stp Klosr', 'The Requiem', 'The Summoning', 'The Catalyst', and the drums of 'Guilty All The Same' was added. It was still listed as 'Catalyst/Requiem Intro' on the printed setlist, with the addition of '(cutting 8 bars)', despite being a completely new intro.
- Fans in attendance were chosen from radio winners across America as well as from less than 20 LPU entries. Attendees were given pizza before the band performed.
- After 'Robot Boy', the attendees were asked to leave the venue, most likely to keep the rest of the setlist a surprise for the tour.