Linkin Park Live - 2014.06.22 Ventura, California
|01. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro; w/ Nate Barcalow|
|02. New Divide||w/ David Schmitt|
|03. Guilty All The Same||w/ Mike Hranica & Jeremy DePoyster|
|04. Faint||Ext. Outro; w/ Tyler Carter & Michael Bohn|
|05. What I've Done||False Start; Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge; w/ Ryan Key|
|06. A Place For My Head||w/ Jeremy McKinnon|
|07. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ 'What I Do'; Ext. Ending w/ all 9 guests|
- This was a seven song show with guests joining Linkin Park for each song. It is the first time in the band's career that a show like this has been played.
- Nate from Finch joined the band for 'One Step Closer'. He came up during the bridge and stayed until the end of the song. Chester messed up the first verse of the song.
- David from Breathe Carolina joined the band for 'New Divide'. He came out on the second verse and stayed until the end of the song. Joe messed up the bridge samples for the song and instead played a few samples from 'Blackout'.
- Mike and Jeremy from The Devil Wears Prada joined the band for 'Guilty All The Same'. They came out on the second verse until the end of the song. Chester messed up the second verse of the song and Mike didn't rap the first few lines of the verse because he forgot his microphone when he came to the front of the stage from his keyboard. He ended up walking to the side of the stage and putting his arm around Chester before grabbing Chester's microphone before he jumped in mid-verse.
- Tyler and Michael from Issues joined the band for 'Faint'. They were on stage for the entire song and sang harmonies during the choruses as well as the bridge.
- Ryan Key from Yellowcard joined the band for 'What I've Done'. He sang verse 1 of the song, and Cheser sang the rest. The song was started with the album version and then stopped before it was restarted with the ticking intro.
- Jeremy from A Day To Remember joined the band for 'A Place For My Head'. Mike went into the crowd for the song after the band paused for Jeremy to introduce the track. Besides the Hybrid Theory in full show at Download on June 14th, this was the first time that 'A Place For My Head' was performed on the World Tour for The Hunting Party.
- Machine Gun Kelly joined the band for 'Bleed It Out' and rapped a verse from his song 'What I Do' over the bridge. All of the other guests came out for the last chorus and end of the song.
- Chester wanted to do an encore after 'Bleed It Out' but Mike refused due to a band starting on the next stage over from Linkin Park and he didn't want to play over anyone else.
- This was a surprise show and was not confirmed until the day of the show by Vans Warped Tour and and at the last minute by Linkin Park. On June 16th, the possibility of Linkin Park playing this show was discussed online due to a leak and on the 21st (the day before the show), insider sources at Warped confirmed the event. Vans Warped Tour posted about the performance earlier in the day on the 22nd. Linkin Park retweeted that announcement 75 minutes before they took the stage and then formally announced the show 10 minutes before the performance began. This was a special event for the 20th anniversary of Warped Tour and was an idea by Warped Tour, who invited Linkin Park to play.
- Despite Warped Tour existing since 1995, Linkin Park has never performed at the event until this show.
- The band brought their own stage in for the show, which was dubbed the Main Stage. Linkin Park was the only band to perform on that stage all day and played at 5:25pm.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Canon EOS Rebel T4i)
Taper: Chris Avis
Time: 25:45 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Same taper as Los Angeles 2003. Missing 'One Step Closer' and 'Guilty All The Same'. Uploaded on YouTube on August 24, 2014.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Sony HDR-CX150)
Taper: Christian Marvassio
Time: 36 mins (full show)
Format: .MTS / 4.30 GB