Linkin Park Live - 2014.06.14 Castle Donington, England
Fall Out Boy, Bring Me The Horizon, Killswitch Engage, Bowling For Soup, While She Sleeps, Bury Tomorrow, Fozzy, Dying Fetus
|02. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|03. With You|
|04. Points Of Authority|
|07. By Myself|
|08. In The End|
|09. A Place For My Head|
|11. Cure For The Itch||Full Song Live Debut; 2014 Version|
|12. Pushing Me Away|
|13. Mashup Intro #1||w/ The Catalyst, The Requiem, 1stp Klosr|
|14. Guilty All The Same|
|15. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|16. Wastelands||Hard Start (No Album Version Intro)|
|17. Burn It Down|
|18. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|19. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|20. Until It's Gone||Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro|
|21. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Drum Transition Outro|
|22. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|23. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge; Ext. Sing-a-long Outro|
|24. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Hybrid Theory was performed in its entirety start-to-finish for the first time ever.
- 'By Myself' was last performed live on October 29, 2003 in Seoul, South Korea. Mike read lyrics from the stage for both By Myself and Forgotten.
- 'Forgotten' was last confirmed to have been performed on February 24, 2002 in Las Vegas, but the band performed a show at the House Of Blues in Los Angeles on March 4, 2002 for a benefit concert. The setlist for that show is unknown, but it was likely that the Projekt Revolution 2002 headlining setlist (which included 'Forgotten') was performed at that show. The band messed up the beginning of the song, with Chester and Mike both skipping the first line. Mike messed up part of the second verse.
- 'Cure For The Itch' was last performed on August 31, 2011 in Los Angeles. That version of the song (performed throughout Europe and North America in summer 2008 as well as for two shows in August 2011) was a remix. The studio version was last performed on June 4, 2001 in London, but all performances in 2000 and 2001 were shortened. See the Debut note for this version of the song.
- After Hybrid Theory, eleven more songs were performed to close out the show.
- 'Wastelands' was performed with a hard start to the song due to it being the first performance without it coming out of the end of 'Runaway' like all of the prior shows in 2014.
- The intro for 'Until It's Gone' featured parts of 'No More Sorrow', 'The Catalyst', 'New Divide', and 'Until It's Gone' mashed together.
- From the encore "medley" (all songs were performed essentially transitioning out of each other), 'A Light That Never Comes' and obviously 'Crawling' were removed.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- This is the first full show that 'Faint' has not been played at since the beginning of the LP Underground Tour in 2003 when it was debuted live for the first time. It is also the first time that just one song from Meteora ('Numb') was on the setlist for a show since the touring cycle began for that album.
- This was the first time that the full studio version of 'Cure For The Itch' was performed live. Mike rerecorded the vocal samples in the song for this performance and Joe added a few more improv beats over the song. The ending fade-out was lot longer than the studio version and past performances.
- On November 5, 2013, the band announced, "Linkin Park will be headlining next years Download Festival on Saturday June 14th, 2014 and performing HYBRID THEORY in its entirety." Chester added, We have been kicking around the idea of playing HYBRID THEORY for some time and the perfect opportunity is DOWNLOAD 2014. The legendary energy of the DOWNLOAD crowd is the apex of the rock experience and we are very excited to share this special night with them.
- This is the only time in the band's history that Hybrid Theory has been performed start-to-finish in full at one show. The only known time where all songs from the album were performed at one show (not in order) is a June 4, 2001 headlining show at London's Brixton Academy. After 'Morning After', 'Cure For The Itch' is reported to have been played (for the first time since January 2001). In 2001, quite a few shows featured every song from the album except for 'Cure For The Itch', including Rock am Ring, Rock im Park, and the European Headlining Tour in September.
- Thanks to Natasha from LP Fan Corner for the setlist scan.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 42:16 mins
Format: FLAC (24bit/44.1kHz) / 508 MB
Comments: Released as "HYBRID THEORY - LIVE AT DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 2014" on August 12, 2014 with preorders of The Hunting Party from linkinpark.com. "LINKIN PARK is playing their seminal first album, Hybrid Theory, front to back LIVE for the first time ever at Download Festival 2014 in the UK. As a thank you to loyal fans, the audio from this special performance is being made available for those fans who can't be there." The audio was heavily edited, adding and removing samples, guitar tracks, etc.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Sound Professionals CMC-19 Cardioids > iRiver H320 (CF mod, Rockbox))
Transfer: iRiver H320 > PC > Audacity (volume boost + 10dB, bass boost +15dB, highs -5dB, fade in/out) > CD Wave (splitting + output FLAC Highend Level 8)
Time: 104:25 mins (full show)
Format: FLAC / 579 MB
Comments: Taped 5 meters in front of the first wavebreaker (a little to the right). Released on DIME on June 15, 2014.
Source 2a: Video - PROSHOT (Sky Arts1)
Time: 17:55 mins
Format: .ts (720p) / 1.52 GB
Comments: Shown on July 4th weekend 2014. Interview with Chester and Phoenix and 'One Step Closer', 'In The End', 'Wastelands, and 'Until It's Gone' only. Low quality, no higher quality is known to exist unfortunately.
Source 2b: Video - PROSHOT (Palladia)
Transfer: TIVO > kmttg > VideoRedo > 1080i.ts
Time: 11:44 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 1.55 GB
Comments: Recorded by DeeSeven and released by [AndOne] on lp-bits.com on September 3, 2014. 'Until It's Gone', interview with Chester and Phoenix, 'One Step Closer', and 'In The End' only.
Source 3: Video - AUD (HD: Panasonic HC-V700) (Right Angle)
Location: In front of first wave barrier, right side
Time: 104 mins (full show)
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: A few videos of both the Hybrid Theory songs and the rest of the set were uploaded to YouTube shortly after the show.