Linkin Park Live - 2014.06.10 Milano, Milano
Fall Out Boy
|01. Mashup Intro #1||w/ The Catalyst, The Requiem, 1stp Klosr|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|08. With You||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, When They Come For Me; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|19. In The End|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Until It's Gone||Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro; Ext. Outro Transition|
|22. A Light That Never Comes||Shortened (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge)|
|23. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Drum Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (Through First Chorus Only); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge; Ext. Sing-a-long Outro|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- An Italian flag was hung from Mike's keyboard for the show.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a hybrid verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and verse one of 'When They Come For Me'.
- Mike spoke in Italian on stage before 'Until It's Gone', telling fans to film the song for the band's upcoming live video of the song. There was a flashmob on the song, with Italians throwing glowsticks in the air.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- Alfa Romeo City Sound is a festival/event that lasts all of June and July 2014 in Milano. Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy are the first show out of fourteen total during the two months. Other acts include Motorhead, Rob Zombie & Megadeath, ZZ Top, John Fogerty, Placebo, and Snoop Lion among others. Linkin Park performed at an event similar to this but that just lasted for a week when they played the Festival d'été de Québec in Québec in July 2008.
- This was Linkin Park's first headlining show in Italy since February 2003, when they kicked off the LP Underground Tour in Milano.
- Chester held a signing event at the Porsche Design Store in Milano before the show for fans. Over a thousand fans showed up.
- Linkin Park announced that they would be releasing an official live video of 'Until It's Gone' from this show filmed by fans. The fan footage music video was released on July 16, 2014.
- An LPU Meetups event occurred in Milano the day before this show.
- The promoter for this concert refused to allow the LPU Early Entry to the LP Underground before the show.
- A proshot clip of 'Guilty All The Same' was released on Vimeo.
Source 0: Video - PROSHOT (Linkin Park / Fan Footage)
Time: 4:06 mins
Comments: 'Until It's Gone' only. Official live video filmed by Linkin Park and fans and mixed together by Fan Footage. Many angles released on fanfootage.com and the final video released on the Linkin Park YouTube page on July 16, 2014.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Center Angle)
Time: 99:40 mins (full show)
Comments: Center angle shot from the front row. Small cuts on 'Wastelands' and 'In The End'. Full recording uploaded on YouTube on June 13, 2014.
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: Pao La
Time: 96:48 mins
Format: FLAC / 532 MB
Comments: Full recording uploaded on YouTube on July 8, 2014. Lossless obtained by Biel.