Linkin Park Live - 2014.06.07
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||June 07, 2014||Tour:||European Tour|
|Location:||Adenau, RP||Event/Festival:||Rock am Ring|
|Venue:||Nürburgring||Show Number:||Show 5 of 9|
|Venue Type:||Outdoor||Stage:||Seat Centerstage|
Die Fantastischen Vier, Fall Out Boy, Alligatoah, Kaiser Chiefs, The Pretty Reckless, 257ers
|01. Mashup Intro #1||w/ The Catalyst, The Requiem, 1stp Klosr|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|08. With You||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Hands Held High; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|19. In The End|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Until It's Gone||Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro; Ext. Outro Transition|
|22. A Light That Never Comes||Shortened (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge)|
|23. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Drum Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (Through First Chorus Only); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge; Sing-a-long Outro|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- A German flag was hung on Mike's keyboard during the show. It was made by Thomas Eger from BlackChester.de (German LP fansite) and featured LPLive on it as well as BCDE. It was the second Rock am Ring show (2012 and 2014) to feature both sites on a flag on stage. In 2012, the same flag was used at both Rock im Park and Rock am Ring.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a hybrid verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and verse one of 'Hands Held High'. 'Hands Held High' was done because of a request at the Meet & Greet by LPLive staff member Jonas ([AndOne]) who asked for 'Reading My Eyes'. Mike said that verse wouldn't work, but he would find something that would fit there for him. Mistakenly at the end of the medley, Mike shouted "Berlin make some noise" to the crowd.
- Mike messed up the first verse of 'In The End'.
- During the intro of 'Bleed It Out', Mike talked about seeing footage of them playing at Rock am Ring in 2001 (earlier in the day), the first time they played the festival, and talked about it being their fifth time playing the festival. The band then had the crowd chant "Rock am Ring!". During the bridge of the song, Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'. Chester thanked MLK, the German promoter, for all of the successful show that Linkin Park has in Germany over the years. He hugged Andre Lieberberg, the son of Marek Lieberberg, during the song. This was all done because it was the last show at Nürburgring for Rock am Ring. After the song, Chester jumped down in between the crowd and the stage and shook hands with fans at the barricade.
- A day before the show, Mike sprained his ankle. He wore a bandage throughout the entire show.
- This is the first time since 2004 Linkin Park's set at Rock am Ring was broadcasted live in full.
- Linkin Park was the second to last headliner to ever play at Nürburgring for Rock am Ring. Metallica took the honor of being the last headliner the following day on June 8th.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Time: 3:49 mins
Comments: 'Until It's Gone' only. The extended outro was completely removed and replaced by crowd noise.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Cable > EinsPlus HD)
Transfer: TV > Unknown Standalone > PC
Time: 102:04 mins
Format: .ts / 9.18 GB
Comments: DVD released on DIME six hours after the show. Two separate recordings exist (DIME & rutracker) but there isn't any difference besides a small times/size difference. DIME recording is listed; rutracker version is 101:43 mins. Same video stream/quality, so no need for an entry for it. One just has more crowd at the beginning before the intro.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast)
Time: 101:42 mins
Comments: Full show. Webcasted live on a few different websites (TV version by EinsPlus).
Source 1c: Audio - FM (DASDING)
Time: ? mins (full show)
Comments: Broadcasted live. No recording has surfaced yet.
Source 1d: Audio - FM (DVB-S > Njoy)
Time: 53:58 mins
Format: .mpa / 123 MB
Comments: Broadcasted June 9, 2014. Posted on LPLive on June 10, 2014. 'Guilty All The Same', 'Given Up', 'Points Of Authority', 'One Step Closer', 'With You', 'Runaway', 'Wastelands', 'Burn It Down', 'Numb', 'In The End', 'Faint', 'Until It's Gone', 'A Light That Never Comes', 'Lost In The Echo', 'Crawling', 'New Divide', and 'What I've Done' only. Split into 15 tracks ('Runaway'/'Wastelands' and 'Crawling/'New Divide' are joined). 'What I've Done' is cut. The program started a few minutes late because of extended news about the storms in Germany the day of the broadcast and they ended the song in the middle to cut to the next news on time.
Source 1e: Audio - FM (Analog > 1Live: Konzertsommer 2014)
Time: 56:45 mins
Format: FLAC / 411 MB
Comments: Broadcasted July 31, 2014. Posted on DIME on July 31, 2014. Split into 13 tracks ('Mike Solo Medley'/'Numb' and 'Crawling/'New Divide' are joined). 'Waiting For The End' was broadcasted twice in a row. 'Guilty All The Same', 'Points Of Authority', 'One Step Closer', 'Waiting For The End', 'Waiting For The End' (again), 'Mike Solo Medley'/'Numb', 'In The End', 'Until It's Gone', 'A Light That Never Comes', 'Lost In The Echo', 'Crawling'/'New Divide', 'What I've Done', and 'Bleed It Out' only.
Source 1f: Video - PROSHOT (MTV.de VOD)
Time: 9:25 mins
Format: FLV (720p) / 232 MB
Comments: 'Guilty All The Same' and 'Given Up'. Different editing, same mix as the official release. Censored.
Source 1g: Video - PROSHOT (MTV World Stage)
Taper: J Silver
Time: 22:43 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 1.66 GB
Comments: Broadcasted in October 2014. 'Points Of Authority', 'Guilty All The Same', 'Given Up', 'Until It's Gone' and 'Faint'. Different editing, same mix as the official release. Bad quality. Censored. Released on LPLive by Nikita on October 15, 2014.
Source 1h: Audio - FM (DVB-S > DASDING: Musik Spezial)
Transfer: HDTV Sat Receiver > HDD > .ts > .mpa (32/48) > Adobe Audition (+4db gain, 16/44.1, fades) > CD Wave > .flac
Time: 93:43 mins
Format: FLAC / 676 MB
Comments: Broadcasted October 12, 2014. Full show minus the encore break. Released on DIME on October 16, 2014.
Source 1i: Audio - FM (Analog > DASDING: Musik Spezial)
Transfer: Harman Kardon AVR 11 (cable analog) > Realtek HD Audio > AIMP-2 Recorder > stream (flac level 8) > edit and split with Audacity 1.3 > tracks (flac level 8) > final tag with Foobar 2000
Time: 93:47 mins
Format: FLAC / 638 MB
Comments: Broadcasted October 12, 2014. Full show minus the encore break.
Source 1j: Video - PROSHOT (Palladia: MTV World Stage)
Transfer: Tivo > kmttg (transferring off tivo, no encoding) > VideoRedo (no encoding either just cutting) > 1080i.ts
Time: 9:26 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 1.01 GB
Comments: Broadcasted December 6, 2014. 'Guilty All The Same' and 'Given Up'. Great quality. Different editing, same mix as the official release. Censored.
Source 1k: Video - PROSHOT (Palladia: MTV World Stage)
Transfer: Coax Cable In > TiVo Premiere DVR > TiVo Desktop > PC > (.tivo file) > VideoReDo (start/end cuts) > (1080i .ts file)
Time: 21:43 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 2.16 GB
Comments: Broadcasted January 31, 2015. 'Points Of Authority', 'Guilty All The Same', 'Given Up', 'Until It's Gone' and 'Faint'. Different editing, same mix as the official release. Much better quality than the MTV version. Censored.