Linkin Park Live - 2014.06.01 St. Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
|01. Mashup Intro #1||w/ The Catalyst, The Requiem, 1stp Klosr|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|08. With You||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|09. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|11. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Piano Transition Outro|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|14. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Skin To Bone Remix; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro + Verse 1 Guitar|
|19. In The End|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Until It's Gone||Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro; Ext. Outro Transition|
|22. A Light That Never Comes||Shortened (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge)|
|23. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Drum Transition Outro|
|24. Crawling||Shortened (Through First Chorus Only); w/ Faster Tempo|
|25. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|26. What I've Done||Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|27. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- A Russian flag that was written on by fans was hung on Mike's keyboard during the show.
- Flash mobs normally occur by Russian fans at each Linkin Park show, and this show was no exception - a money flash mob happened during the rap verse on 'Guilty All The Same'. Mike grabbed a handful from the stage and threw it back into the crowd. The money was printed with Mike's face on it.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a hybrid verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and Mike's verse from the Nick Catchdubs remix of 'Skin To Bone'.
- On 'Numb', Mike changed a lyric in the 'Numb/Encore' intro from "Brooklyn boys" to "L.A. boys" for the first time.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- Brad almost missed this show and his tech Benjamin Chandler was preparing to fill in for him. Brad somehow seriously injured his back between the Rock In Rio show and this show and did not show up to play until just before show time. He leaned against the stage for most of the show (which he did for most of the rest of the tour). Ironically, this was Benjamin's third show with the band. The entire incident is documented in the LPTV episode from the tour. Benjamin ended up filling in for Brad in October 2014 in Brazil for two shows due to Brad being sick. The only time Brad had missed shows prior to this period was in May 2012 for a short trip to Japan for two TV promo appearances.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Right Angle)
Taper: Alice K
Time: 93:42 mins
Comments: Right angle shot from the stands. Full recording uploaded on YouTube.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Panasonic DMC-TZ20) (Right Angle)
Taper: Pumpkin Priest
Time: 72:02 mins
Format: .mts (1080i)