Linkin Park Live - 2014.01.11 Los Angeles, California
Heart, The Offspring, Bad Religion, The Filharmonic
|01. Faint||Rehearsal; Ext. Outro|
|03. Castle Of Glass||Rehearsal; w/ Ann and Nancy Wilson|
|04. Castle Of Glass||Rehearsal; w/ Ann and Nancy Wilson|
|05. Castle Of Glass||Rehearsal; w/ Ann and Nancy Wilson|
|06. Castle Of Glass||Rehearsal; w/ Ann and Nancy Wilson|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Rehearsal; w/ Ann and Nancy Wilson|
|08. What I've Done||Rehearsal; w/ Mike Einziger|
|09. In The End||Rehearsal; w/ Mike Einziger|
|10. Bleed It Out||Rehearsal; Ext. Outro|
|01. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|02. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|03. New Divide|
|04. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|05. Breaking The Habit|
|06. Castle Of Glass||w/ Ann and Nancy Wilson|
|07. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley; Acapella Outro; w/ The Filharmonic|
|08. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|09. What I've Done||w/ Mike Einziger|
|10. In The End||w/ Mike Einziger|
|11. Burn It Down|
|12. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Travis Barker + Rob Drum Solos; Ext. Outro|
- The band performed a shortened version of the setlist they played for the Harman Infinity One Launch in Las Vegas, NV two days prior. 'Lost In The Echo' and 'A Light That Never Comes' were dropped.
- Chester was sick during the show and let the crowd sing large portions of 'New Divide' and 'Numb'.
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Ann and Nancy Wilson from Heart joined the band for 'Castle Of Glass'. This is the first time that female musicians have ever joined the Linkin Park on stage.
- The Filharmonic from the show "Sing Off" joined the band for the 'Iridescent' portion of 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent' and performed an acapella outro to the song.
- Mike and Chester both sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.
- Mike Einziger from Incubus joined the band for 'What I've Done' and 'In The End'. He had joined the band previously on the 2012 Honda Civic Tour for 'Bleed It Out'.
- Travis Barker from Blink-182 joined the band for 'Bleed It Out' and performed a dueling drum solo with Rob during the bridge. He previously joined Mike, Chester, and Steve Aoki for 'A Light That Never Comes' in November 2013.
- Mike thanked everyone who was associated with the show over the intro of 'Bleed It Out'. He thanked Stryker from KROQ, Ann and Nancy Wilson, Mike Einziger, and many others.
- This show was a benefit show for the Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan devastated the country. It was announced only 30 days prior. Tickets were given to people who raised a minimum of $250 in support of the cause.
- During the soundcheck before the show, the band rehearsed 'Castle Of Glass' with Ann and Nancy Wilson numerous times. After that, Mike Einziger joined them for 'What I've Done' and 'In The End'. Travis Barker's drumset was brought out for 'Bleed It Out' but he did not appear at the soundcheck. Chester left the soundcheck very early due to being sick.
- Stryker from KROQ had a speech after the band left the stage. He thanked everyone for their work and reminded the crowd to always help others.
- Chester and Phoenix went down into the crowd after the show to meet fans, sign autographs and take pictures with people.
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast ?K)
Time: ? mins
Comments: Webcasted live on the AXS iPhone/Android apps only. Official webcast. No full recording exists. Quality is not great; the most complete version has the end of 'Faint' to the end of the show.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (AXS TV HD)
Transfer: Coax Cable In > TiVo Premiere DVR > TiVo Desktop > PC > (.tivo file) > VideoReDo (start/end cuts) > (1080i .ts file)
Time: 54:49 mins (full special)
Format: .ts (1080i) / 6.09 GB (3.37 GB with just LP songs)
Comments: AXS "Concert For The Philippines" hour-long special. Only One Step Closer', 'Castle Of Glass', 'What I've Done', 'In The End', 'Burn It Down', and 'Bleed It Out'. Also has a few songs by the other bands. Broadcasted on February 15, 2014. Version with just LP songs was circulated on LPLive.
Source 1c: Video - PROSHOT (Music For Relief)
Time: 54:50 mins
Comments: Uploaded to the Music For Relief YouTube account on February 15, 2014. No logos. Same footage/songs as AXS special.