Linkin Park Live - 2014.01.09 Las Vegas, Nevada
|01. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|02. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|03. New Divide|
|04. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|05. Breaking The Habit|
|06. Castle Of Glass|
|07. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|08. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|09. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|10. What I've Done|
|11. A Light That Never Comes||Full Band Live Debut|
|12. In The End|
|13. Burn It Down|
|14. Bleed It Out||Ext. Outro|
- This is the first time that 'One Step Closer' has ever been played in the second spot of the setlist. At the last show of the A Thousand Suns World Tour in Singapore in September 2011, it was played third after 'New Divide' and 'From The Inside'.
- Mike rapped the second verse of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Mike and Chester both sang lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.
- This is the first time that 'A Light That Never Comes' was played by the full band. The three performances before this were all with just Steve Aoki, Mike and Chester. To date, it is the only time that the full version of the song was performed live. It was dropped from the encore at the show the following day due to Chester being sick, and the Los Angeles show right after that had a shortened setlist for the same reason. In summer 2014, the band played a short version of the song for ten shows.
- This was the first time that 'A Light That Never Comes' was performed live full band.
- The band performed a private show for the launch of the Harman Infinity One speakers, a recently announced collaboration with Harman by the band. There was no advanced notice given to the public about the show since it was private, but some Linkin Park fans near the venue did manage to get into the show. Ironically, an LPU Meetups event was occurring down the street at the exact same time but those fans were not informed of the performance.