Linkin Park Live - 2013.02.23 Bowen Hills, Queensland
Slayer, Kyuss Lives, Tomahawk, The Blackout
|02. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|04. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|05. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|06. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Intro|
|07. New Divide|
|08. Victimized (w/ QWERTY)|
|09. Points Of Authority|
|10. Lies Greed Misery|
|11. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|12. Breaking The Habit|
|13. Castle Of Glass||Aborted|
|14. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|15. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|16. What I've Done|
|17. Burn It Down|
|18. In The End|
|19. Bleed It Out|
|20. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent' and 'The Catalyst' were dropped from the original "Headline Set A" for the shorter "Festival Set A" to fit the 75 minutes slot. In the LPTV episode for the tour, Mike and Brad are seen discussing the setlist before the show - 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent' was listed on the set but 'One Step Closer' wasn't. They both wanted to drop the medley (from before 'Castle Of Glass') and add 'One Step Closer' at the end, which Jim Digby said would be no problem.
- Brad's keypad malfunctioned on the second half of 'Lies Greed Misery' and did not work for the rest of the song.
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- 'Castle Of Glass' was aborted due to the still existing technical difficulties in Brad's keypad. Even though Chester said "Fuck that song, let's play A Place For My Head!" the band moved on with the set and played 'Lost In The Echo'.
- Mike and Chester both sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.
- There is no DSP (Digital Souvenir Package) for this show. On February 25th, 2013, it was confirmed that Las Vegas and the entire New Zealand/Australia Tour (8 shows) in February and March would not be getting DSPs.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (MD: Sony ECM-DS70P > Sony MZ-N10 (LP4 mode))
Time: 74:13 mins
Format: FLAC / 274 MB
Comments: Seeded by the taper March 4 2013.