Linkin Park Live - 2012.05.18 West Hollywood, California
|01. Tinfoil||Shortened; Live Debut|
|02. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|04. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|06. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|08. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Ext. Intro|
|09. New Divide|
|10. Points Of Authority|
|11. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|12. Breaking The Habit|
|13. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Live Debut; Ballad Medley|
|14. The Catalyst|
|15. What I've Done|
|17. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|18. Burn It Down|
|19. In The End|
|21. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro|
- 'With You' was performed for the first time since 2006.08.15 Sendai. It was played with a short new intro that had Joe scratching over a beat and an outro that was Joe scratching over the ending sample and continuing shortly after the song. Chester did not scream his "C'MON" intro like he used to. This was the third version of the song the band has performed over the years. The album version was played from 2000 to 2002, while the "Reanimated" version was played from 2003 to 2006.
- 'Runaway' was performed for the first time since 2007.05.06 East Rutherford. It was the first time Mike has ever played keyboard on the song.
- Joe messed up the intro to 'Blackout'.
- 'Somewhere I Belong' was performed for the first time since 2009.08.22 Pomona. The House of Blues performance was the debut of a new "2012 Ext. Intro" for the song. 'Somewhere I Belong' was on one of two potential setlists (the other having 'Points Of Authority' on it) for November 11, 2010 in London, ENG but ended up not being played due to 'No More Sorrow' taking its place.
- 'Points Of Authority' was performed for the first time since 2009.08.22 Pomona, but it was the first time the true studio version has been played since March 15, 2004 in Inglewood, CA. It is worth nothing that a studio version with a very brief "hits" outro was played in Japan in 2006, the last one being on August 15, 2006 in Sendai, JP. As mentioned above, it was on a potential setlist for November 11, 2010 in London, ENG.
- 'Waiting For The End' was played with its extended outro, which was omitted during the May 16, 2012 KROQ Dressing Room Rehearsal show. The outro is titled the "Wall of Noise outro" on the setlist. Mike rapped verse two from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to the song.
- 'Bleed It Out' had an extended intro, a new bridge with part of 'Sabotage' by the Beastie Boys, and an extended outro. The band sped up the part of the song after the 'Sabotage' bridge to fit the tempo of the cover.
- This was the first time that 'Tinfoil' was performed live. The only thing that is played live on the song is a guitar part offstage/backstage by Mike.
- The band debuted a new medley at the show (the first medley since 2004, when 'It's Goin' Down'/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down' was performed) that included parts of 'Leave Out All The Rest', 'Shadow Of The Day', and 'Iridescent'.
- The show was an intimate show for LP Underground members only (the first since 2003). Tickets were $99 and sold out within minutes. Proceeds from each ticket were given to "Power The World" by Music For Relief and Linkin Park.
- There was no opening band at this show.
Source 1: Video - AUD (iPhone 4)
Time: 60:01 mins
Format: .mov (720p) / 4.4 GB
Comments: Incomplete. 'Papercut' is missing, 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Points Of Authority',
'Breaking The Habit', 'One Step Closer' and 'In The End' are cut.
Source 2: Video - AUD (iPhone 4S)
Time: 59:00 mins
Format: .mov (1080p) / 9.87 GB
Comments: Incomplete. 'Points Of Authority', 'The Catalyst', 'One Step Closer' and 'Numb' are missing.