Linkin Park Live - 2011.02.08 Toronto, Ontario
Pendulum, Does It Offend You, Yeah?
|01. The Requiem|
|02. The Radiance||w/ Savio Speech|
|04. Lying From You|
|05. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|06. What I've Done||Outro Keyboard Transition|
|07. Empty Spaces|
|08. When They Come For Me|
|09. No More Sorrow||Long Intro|
|10. Jornada Del Muerto|
|11. Waiting For The End|
|12. Burning In The Skies|
|13. Numb||Oppenheimer Outro w/ The Catalyst Lyrics|
|14. Breaking The Habit||A Cappella Outro|
|16. The Catalyst|
|18. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|20. Wisdom, Justice, And Love|
|22. Shadow Of The Day|
|23. New Divide||Synth Intro|
|24. In The End|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ A Place For My Head Verse 1 + Bridge; Ext. Outro|
- After 'What I've Done', Mike played a keyboard transition that went into 'Empty Spaces'.
- Mike asked the crowd to make noise for Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Pendulum before 'Burning In The Skies'.
- After 'Shadow Of The Day', the band got the crowd to sing Happy Birthday to Phoenix.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out' Mike rapped verse 1 of 'A Place For My Head' followed by Chester singing the bridge.
- On Twitter after the show, Chester thanked the crowd but said he felt very sick. In the following days, the next five shows were canceled with Houston and Dallas being rescheduled for the end of the tour.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 95:11 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was edited out of this recording due to licensing issues with the MLK Jr. family. All shows being posted starting with January 23, 2011 (Atlanta, GA) do not include the song.