Linkin Park Live - 2008.07.12 Toronto, Ontario
Stone Temple Pilots, Sam Roberts Band, The Bravery, ASHES dIVIDE, Attack In Black, USS (Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker), Drop Dead Gorgeous
|01. Breaking The Habit||Piano Version Live Debut; Piano Intro|
|02. Pushing Me Away||Piano Version|
|03. Hands Held High||Verse 1 Acapella Over Piano; Transition ->|
|04. What I've Done||Album Transition Intro|
|05. Faint||Ext. Outro w/ Transition ->|
|06. No More Sorrow||Short Intro|
|07. Wake 2.0|
|08. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|09. Lying From You||2008 Intro|
|10. Somewhere I Belong|
|11. Points Of Authority||Intro #1 w/ Petrified Verse 1; Outro w/ There They Go Verse 1|
|12. Leave Out All The Rest|
|13. Numb||Keyboard Transition Outro w/ Just Like Heaven Tease|
|14. Shadow Of The Day|
|16. In The End|
|17. Bleed It Out||Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-along & Drum Solo; Ext. Ending|
|18. A Place For My Head|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- Linkin Park played a shortened setlist. Dropped songs from this set were 'Don't Stay', 'Valentine's Day', and 'In Pieces'. 'Pushing Me Away' was played in it's piano form instead of the regular album version.
- 'Breaking The Habit' was played as a keyboard-and-vocal only performance, like 'Pushing Me Away', for the first time ever. It featured the piano intro. This is also the first time that 'Breaking The Habit' has ever opened the setlist.
- Only Mike and Chester appeared on stage until 'What I've Done'.
- The first verse of 'Hands Held High' acapella was done over a keyboard piece and led into the 'What I've Done' album transition from 'Shadow Of The Day'.
- Mike rapped verse one of 'Petrified' over the intro of 'Points Of Authority' and verse one of 'There They Go' over the outro.
- A Canadian flag was put on Mike's keyboard before 'Leave Out All The Rest'.
- 'Crawling' was performed without an extended 'Krwlng' intro.
- Halfway through 'A Place For My Head', the lights went out. The band played the rest of the song in darkness. The lights came back on right near the end of 'One Step Closer'.
- This was the first time a full piano version of 'Breaking The Habit' had been performed live.
- The band was still stuck on the runaway at the airport as of 8:00pm, trying to clear customs. They weighed several options, which included taking a helicopter to the show. They arrived at seperate times to the show. At the Meet and Greet later on, Phoenix abruptly said to a fan that "Mike has just arrived". The only two band members that were at the LPU M&G were Phoenix and Chester.
- Scott from Stone Temple Pilots asked during the Stone Temple Pilots set where "his friend Chester" was. He was inviting him to come on stage and sing, like Chester did in 2001 with the band, but Chester was busy doing the Meet and Greet at the time.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 71:01 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s