Linkin Park Live - 2007.03.xx North Hollywood, California
|xx. What I've Done
|xx. No More Sorrow
|xx. Given Up
|xx. Breaking The Habit
- The order of the songs in this performance is unknown. It is possible that the band performed more than just these three songs.
- Chester did the full scream on 'Given Up'.
- Third Encore in North Hollywood is home to Linkin Park's rehearsal studio. For all of the March 2007 Music Performances, Linkin Park simply converted their stage at their rehearsal studio accordingly and played there. The reason this performance is labeled as the 'Third Encore Performance' is because it simply goes by no other name and is clearly just LP rehearsing the new songs.
- The performances of the three Minutes to Midnight songs were released as bonus videos on the Minutes to Midnight MVI disc as viewable online content.
- A video of 'Breaking The Habit' from this performance exists. Its exact source is unknown - at the time of the album's release, it was not available as online content with the three other songs but it is assumed that it was added to the online content at a later date. We have been unable to verify this information or find out more about it, but it is from this same performance.
- The date of this performance is unknown.
Source 0a: Video - PROSHOT (Official Release)
Comments: 'Given Up' is censored.
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Comments: 'No More Sorrow' and 'Given Up' only. 'Given Up' is censored.
Source 0c: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Comments: 'What I've Done' only.