Linkin Park Live - 2007.03.xx North Hollywood, California
|xx. What I've Done|
|xx. No More Sorrow|
|xx. Given Up|
|xx. Breaking The Habit||Piano Intro|
- The order of the songs in this performance is unknown. It is possible that the band performed more than just these three songs.
- Third Encore in North Hollywood is home to Linkin Park's rehearsal studio. For all of the March 2007 Music Performances, Linkin Park simply converted their stage at their rehearsal studio accordingly and played there. The reason this performance is labeled as the 'Third Encore Performance' is because it simply goes by no other name and is clearly just LP rehearsing the new songs.
- The performances of the MTM songs were released as bonus downloadable videos on the Minutes to Midnight MVI disc.
- A video of 'Breaking The Habit' from this performance exists. Its source is unknown.
- The date of this performance is unknown.
Source 0a: Video - PROSHOT (Official Release)
Comments: 'Given Up' is censored.
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Comments: 'No More Sorrow' and 'Given Up' only. 'Given Up' is censored.
Source 0c: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Comments: 'What I've Done' only.