Linkin Park Live - 2007.03.xx North Hollywood, California
|xx. Breaking The Habit||Piano Intro|
|xx. In The End|
|xx. No More Sorrow|
|xx. What I've Done|
|xx. Pushing Me Away||Piano Version|
- The order of the songs in this performance is unknown. It is possible that the band performed more than just these five songs.
- Third Encore in North Hollywood is home to Linkin Park's rehearsal studio. For all of the March 2007 Music Performances, Linkin Park simply converted their stage at their rehearsal studio accordingly and played there.
- When fans bought a copy of Minutes to Midnight from Wal-Mart, a card came in the package that gave a code and a link to visit to download .wma's of 'What I've Done' and 'Breaking The Habit' from this performance on the Wal-Mart website.
- The date of this performance is unknown.
- This full performance was set for release by Warner Bros (titled "Live from Soundcheck", UPC number 093624995692) in 2007, but it was canceled for an unknown reason.
Source 0a: Video - PROSHOT (Official Release)
Comments: All songs were posted on walmart.com to stream.
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: Digital (.wma)
Comments: 'What I've Done' and 'Breaking The Habit' only.