Linkin Park Live - 2004.07.18 West Hollywood, California
|01. Don't Stay|
|02. Somewhere I Belong|
|03. Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down||Hip-Hop Medley|
|04. Breaking The Habit||Long Piano Intro|
|05. From The Inside||Ext. Intro|
|06. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||w/ Jay-Z; Live Debut|
|07. Big Pimpin'/Papercut||w/ Jay-Z; Live Debut|
|08. Jigga What/Faint||w/ Jay-Z; Live Debut|
|09. Numb/Encore||w/ Jay-Z; Live Debut|
|10. Izzo/In The End||w/ Jay-Z; Live Debut|
|11. Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer||w/ Jay-Z; Live Debut|
|12. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||w/ Jay-Z|
|13. Big Pimpin'/Papercut||w/ Jay-Z|
|14. Jigga What/Faint||w/ Jay-Z|
|15. Numb/Encore||w/ Jay-Z|
|16. Izzo/In The End||w/ Jay-Z|
|17. Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer||w/ Jay-Z|
- Linkin Park came out and did a small set of five songs first, then went into the Collision Course songs and ran through that set once. After that, they took a small break and did it all again, which was filmed for MTV Mashups. The reason it was all played again is because MTV messed up on the lighting on a few of the songs. After they finished 'Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer', Mike came out and said, "Hey guys, I know it's hot but MTV fucked up the lighting, so we're gonna have to do the Jay-Z songs again, is that alright?" So in all, 17 songs were performed, with all 6 'Collision Course' songs performed twice.
- This was the first time that any of the Collision Course songs were played live. 'Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You', 'Big Pimpin'/Papercut', 'Jigga What/Faint', 'Numb/Encore', 'Izzo/In The End', and 'Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer' were all played for the first time.
- Tickets were given out to both the Jay-Z fanbase and the LPU. To win tickets from the LPU, the band held took a poll on the LPU website asking members what other genres of music or bands they liked. If they chose rap, hip hop or Jay-Z, they were chosen to attend the show.
- The second take of the 'Collision Course' songs were released on the 'Collision Course' DVD.
- 'Step Up/Nobody’s Listening/It’s Goin’ Down' from this show was used for the 'LP Underground 4.0' CD.
- 'Numb/Encore' from the first take was used for MTV Mashups and the music video, while the rest of the songs were from the second take.
Source 0a: Video - PROSHOT (Official Release)
Time: ? mins
Comments: Second take of 'Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You', 'Big Pimpin'/Papercut', 'Jigga What/Faint', 'Numb/Encore', 'Izzo/In The End', and 'Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer' released on the Collision Course CD/DVD under "Live Performances".
Source 0b: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Comments: 'Step Up/Nobody’s Listening/It’s Goin’ Down' only.
Source 0c: Video - PROSHOT (MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups)
Time: 21:38 mins
Format: DVD / ? GB
Comments: Originally aired November 2004. 'Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You', 'Jigga What/Faint', 'Numb/Encore', and 'Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer' only. 'It's Goin' Down' portion of 'Step Up/Nobody's Listening/It's Goin' Down' shown as the MTV Mashups intro for the show. This is the portion that aired on TV (censored) and was also released (uncensored) on the Collision Course CD/DVD under "Special Features: MTV Ultimate Mash-Ups". Different camera angles used and studio/rehearsal footage interlaced throughout the 21 minute special. 'Big Pimpin/Papercut' and 'Izzo/In The End' were not shown.