Linkin Park Live - 2003.03.06 London, England
|01. Don't Stay||Instrumental; Rehearsal|
|02. Somewhere I Belong||Instrumental; Rehearsal|
|03. Lying From You||Instrumental; Rehearsal|
|04. Faint||Instrumental; Rehearsal|
|05. From The Inside||Instrumental; Rehearsal|
|06. From The Inside||Instrumental; Rehearsal|
|07. Don't Stay||Rehearsal|
|08. Somewhere I Belong||Rehearsal|
|09. Lying From You||Rehearsal|
|11. From The Inside||Rehearsal|
|01. Don't Stay||Foreword Intro; Aborted|
|02. Don't Stay||Foreword Intro|
|03. Somewhere I Belong|
|04. Lying From You|
|05. A.06||Aborted; My Own Summer (Shove It) Vocal Intro|
|07. From The Inside|
|08. A Place For My Head||Intro Only; Aborted|
|10. Somewhere I Belong||Aborted|
- There was a lot of messing around between songs (and even during songs) at this performance, particularly during the soundcheck.
- For unknown reasons, all of the instrumental soundcheck songs with two guitar parts in them were performed without one of their guitar parts. 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Faint', and the first take of 'From The Inside' were all soundchecked without Mike's guitar part, while the second take of 'From The Inside' was soundchecked without Brad's guitar part.
- Brad, Phoenix, and Rob briefly played the Jeopardy theme song during the break between the 'Faint' instrumental and the first 'From The Inside' instrumental.
- In addition to the song being performed more substantially during the show itself, the guitar riff from 'A.06' was also played in between 'Lying From You' and 'Faint' during the soundcheck.
- Snippets of 'My Own Summer' by Deftones were performed at two different points, once between 'Faint' and 'From The Inside' during the soundcheck, and again right before 'A.06' during the show.
- Once fans were let into the building, the band played a shortened 'Don't Stay' prior to the "real" start of the performance.
- A brief snippet of 'Big Bottom' by Spinal Tap (mainly Phoenix playing the famous bassline and Chester singing the opening line of lyrics) was performed in between' Somewhere I Belong' and 'Lying From You' during the show portion.
- The intro to 'A Place for My Head' was played by fan request, but the song was aborted due to time constraints. After more fan requests two days later at the CD:UK/Headliners show, it was played in full.
- A drum/bass teaser of 'Dialate' was performed after the 'A Place for My Head' intro.
- A second take of 'Somewhere I Belong' was attempted at the end of the show, but aborted because someone broke a string.
- Longstanding rumors claim that the band covered 'United States Of Whatever' by Liam Lynch at this show - this isn't true. Following the aborted second take of 'Somewhere I Belong', Chester and Mike made a couple references to the song (basically just saying something funny and ending with "and I was like...WHATEVA!!!!"), but the song wasn't really played.
- Mike was sick at this performance.
- Very few Linkin Park fans were at this show, but the LPU gave away free tickets to those who wanted to attend (as a part of "UK Week").
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Unknown)
Time: 4:44 mins
Format: DVD (M) / 317 MB
Sample: (Somewhere I Belong - 15 sec) - Download (right click and save)
Comments: 'Somewhere I Belong' only.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (Music On! TV Japan)
Time: 3:01 mins
Format: DVD M / 185 MB
Sample: (Faint - 15 sec) - Download (right click and save)
Comments: NTSC. 'Faint' only
Source 1c: Audio - SBD (BBC)
Time: 73:19 mins
Format: FLAC / 407 MB
Comments: Released for LPLive's 10th Anniversary week on September 18, 2016.
Source 1d: Video - PROSHOT (BBC)
Time: 17:12 mins
Comments: Top Of The Pops Submaster 2030. 'Don't Stay', 'Lying From You', 'Faint', 'From The Inside' and 'Somewhere I Belong' only. 'Somewhere I Belong' is the second take until 2:34 seconds, it then swaps to the first take. Digitally restored by Pear.