Linkin Park Live - 2001.08.09 Wantagh, New York
Slipknot, Papa Roach, *, Disturbed, Mudvayne
|01. With You||w/ Pre-Song Welcome To The Jungle Intro|
|02. Sweet Child O' Mine||Guitar Tease; Guns N' Roses cover|
|03. A Place For My Head|
|04. Forgotten||Guitar + 2000 Beat Intro; Ext. Bridge|
|07. Points Of Authority|
|08. By Myself|
|09. High Voltage||Mike Shinoda Remix|
|10. Crawling||In The End Guitar Intro|
|11. One Step Closer|
- The band had some equipment problems after 'With You', which delayed the start of the next song for a few minutes. Brad played a short 'Sweet Child O' Mine' guitar tease.
- Before 'A Place For My Head' (during the break), Chester said that the song was influenced by 'Rocket Queen' by Guns N' Roses. During the intro, he screamed, "What doesn't fucking kill us makes us fucking stronger, am I fucking right?" three times.
- 'High Voltage' was featured in the setlist, which was rare for the OFFEST shows. It is possibly the only OFFEST show that had it (even though we're missing the Portland setlist just before this show) and likely was played due the band bringing it back for the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame show a week earlier as well as the fact that they had played Wantagh in late June for a radio festival.
- Brad started playing the usual 'In The End' guitar intro from 2001 after 'Crawling', but someone told the band that they only had time for one song left, so they went into 'One Step Closer' instead. Due to equipment problems, it is possible that the setlist was changed (since 'A Place For My Head' never was in the number two spot in the setlist) mid-show, but it is known that 'In The End' was at least planned to be played after 'Crawling'.
- In the Hybrid Odyssey documentary that has part of 'By Myself' from this show featured in it, MTV mistakenly lists the date for the show as March 9th, 2001.
- Offest / Big Day Off was essentially a "tour inside a tour" where a partial version of the Ozzfest lineup played eleven shows between Ozzfest shows.
- This show was filmed for HBO Reverb (as Mike mentions during the show) but it was never shown on TV, possibly because of the problems the band was having during the show. HBO ended up showing six songs from the London Docklands Arena show about five weeks later.
- Chester performed 'Walk' (Pantera cover) with Disturbed.
- 'High Voltage' was released in 2013 on the new Hybrid Theory deluxe edition on iTunes.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Time: 3:38 mins
Comments: 'High Voltage' only.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 40:52 mins
Format: FLAC / 271 MB