Linkin Park Live - 2001.01.26 Seattle, Washington
|01. Crawling||Live Debut|
|03. Points Of Authority|
|04. In The End||Vocal Ending|
|05. One Step Closer||False Start|
- Linkin Park planned to play four songs for radio winners, but ended up playing five.
- The band messed up the end of 'Crawling'. It appears that Brad briefly stopped playing near the end.
- Before 'In The End', Chester said that it was the first time the band had ever done something like that, referring to them playing a radio performance for fans before a headlining show later that night.
- This was the first time that 'Crawling' was performed live.
- The band performed five songs for 107.7 The End's "Endsession". 50 fans were invited in for the performance, which occurred after Linkin Park's 30 minute soundcheck for that night's show.
- This show was not discovered until September 16, 2013.
Source 1a: Audio - SBD (worldfamousendsessions.com)
Time: 16:49 mins
Format: mp3 (320 kbit/s)
Comments: Full performance. Excellent quality. Posted by the radio station to their Endsession archive in September 2013 in response to Felipeintheend emailing them about it.
Source 1b: Audio - FM (Unknown)
Time: 15 mins
Comments: Uncirculated; only one known person in the LP community has a copy. Aired on the radio a day or two after the show. Probably the 5 songs without any talking in between.