I Need help with The Catalyst Single on Ebay.

GingerLP

I'm not sure if this supposed to be here.

----

I'm buying the Catalyst off eBay, but the seller has two different versions. One is The Cataylst (premium) and then there is The Catalyst (2 Track).

They both have the same things, Normal 2 track is $3.32 and "premium" is $5.32.

My main question is.. Whats the difference? if any. any advice of which i should buy?

- Thanks.

I'm not sure if this supposed to be here.

----

I'm buying the Catalyst off eBay, but the seller has two different versions. One is The Cataylst (premium) and then there is The Catalyst (2 Track).

They both have the same things, Normal 2 track is $3.32 and "premium" is $5.32.

My main question is.. Whats the difference? if any. any advice of which i should buy?

- Thanks.

The Premium version has 4 stickers, and thats about it. No hidden tracks here sir :P

I forgot to mention also the Premium one comes in a standard Jewel case, while the regular comes in a Single one.

Edited by l1NK1Np@RK

Thanks (: hard decision which to choose.. which is better? Ive decided to get the premium, but please stop me if you think this is the wrong decision. Purchased.

I asked if the insert would be in English, They said they wouldnt be able to check, do you think it will be? It says its coming from Basel, Switzerland

and L1NK1Np@RK. ive noticed a person on ebay called l1nk1nozzy88. is this you? and may i ask why you are selling so much of your collection?

Edited by Ginger

Thanks (: hard decision which to choose.. which is better? Ive decided to get the premium, but please stop me if you think this is the wrong decision. Purchased.

I asked if the insert would be in English, They said they wouldnt be able to check, do you think it will be? It says its coming from Basel, Switzerland

and L1NK1Np@RK. ive noticed a person on ebay called l1nk1nozzy88. is this you? and may i ask why you are selling so much of your collection?

Economical reasons, some are just doubles I've had laying around. I'm looking into getting the whole enchilada (Xero Tape, SDAHF Cassette) and sorts of stuff like that. besides that I'm assuming everything will be in English with the Premium single, of course I have not opened the package, so don't quote me :P lol

Ah okay then. I've seen you selling a lot. I look a few times a day at new items up. Some of those prices are hefty. SDAHF aye.. I see why your prices are high. Need to save a damn lot for that (:

Edited by Ginger

Ah okay then. I've seen you selling a lot. I look a few times a day at new items up. Some of those prices are hefty. SDAHF aye.. I see why your prices are high. Need to save a damn lot for that (:

Some of the stuff I listed are pretty rare things, im always opn to offers. Of course I'm willing to help out fellow collectors :P

I'm not too sure to tell you the truth but I've had one of those for quite a long time, but I recommend getting the Australian Print just in case. Most stuff is region specific like the Digipack ITE and Crawling Singles. Which i was disappointed cuz I wanted to watch them -_- lol. And well took a whole bunch of years to get where I am and a whole bunch of snooping on sites.

Edit: I just took a look into it, seems the UK Print actually does work on m PS3 lol, so it should work for you.

Edited by l1NK1Np@RK