Mike Shinoda Holiday Art Print

letdownagain

Hey guys,

With the holidays in full swing, I'm looking for a picture Mike drew. It was an art print he did for an auction, featuring two robots drawn in the style of the Fort Minor artwork. The page for the auction had a picture of the print that I never saved. Now I can't remember where I found it and I've looked for it almost every year with no luck. I would peg the original post at around between 2003 and 2005, if I had to.

To help jog anyone's memory, I'm pretty sure that the picture featured two robots (with may have been male and female), with one robot giving the other a present. The color scheme is mostly blue, pink and white. I think one robot is blue, the other pink. They are standing in the snow. The print itself, I believe, was auctioned to help suicide prevention. Suicide rates unfortunately spike during the holidays.

Is there any kind soul out there who might have saved it? Any help would be great. I always really liked the picture and what it stood for.

Happy Holidays!

-James